Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

3t2 Knobbs Double Door in AL Wood and MALM

by dharden Posted 5th Dec 2020 at 10:14 PM - Updated 6th Dec 2020 at 2:15 AM by dharden

4 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 6th Dec 2020 at 4:37 PM
So if I have:
"KnobbsDD_InspectorGray_amovitam_ClaudetteCorleone_MESH.pacage" (from your earlier upload)
would it work with these recolors:
3t2_KnobbsDoubleDoor_recolors-AL_Wood.rar
3t2_KnobbsDoubleDoor_recolors-MALM.rar
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#3 Old 6th Dec 2020 at 5:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by VMarcinV
So if I have:
"KnobbsDD_InspectorGray_amovitam_ClaudetteCorleone_MESH.pacage" (from your earlier upload)
would it work with these recolors:
3t2_KnobbsDoubleDoor_recolors-AL_Wood.rar
3t2_KnobbsDoubleDoor_recolors-MALM.rar

That's Claudette's upload, not mine, but it will work because all Claudette did was use SimPE to replace the default texture for the door with one of her own textures, and recolor packages for an object don't even notice the object's default texture.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 6th Dec 2020 at 6:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by dharden
That's Claudette's upload, not mine, but it will work because all Claudette did was use SimPE to replace the default texture for the door with one of her own textures, and recolor packages for an object don't even notice the object's default texture.

Oh, sorry, I did not pay attention to the nickname. Thanks for the clarification :D
Instructor
THANKS POST
#5 Old 15th Apr 2021 at 6:40 PM
Many, many thanks for these. I love that door and use it all the time.