Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
#26 Old 21st Dec 2020 at 1:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kewpie
There are many shirts that are not only tucked in, but they are made for pants that are hiked up extremely high— and to make matters worse, almost none of the pants waistlines are that high. So there’s lots of midriff showing. It’s bad enough for women but look ridiculous for men. I default replace all those shirts.

Agreed - I don't like mid-riffed men either. Either wear a shirt that's long enough, or don't wear one at all! And yes, I default replaced all those shirts. Unfortunately, although I LOVE the replacements, there are a LOT of clipping with trousers now, so I need to sort those out at some point.

Some items that I truly couldn't stand (e.g. those tourist outfits with the backpacks, or the kiddie aprons) also got replaced; in some cases I found replacements I liked made by other creators, in others I went hunting for outfits I liked enough to use to make my own. A lot of faffing, testing and swearing went into those, I can tell you!
Other items that I hated just got booted ie hidden. This was mainly used in the hair department; so many of those hats I didn't like and never wanted to see again. However, some outfits like the diving suits and armour were in that category.

No need to use my full name, "Selly" will do just fine.
Page 2 of 2