Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Unlocked & Recolored - Rock Climbing Cliffs

by Bakie Posted 21st Dec 2020 at 2:07 PM - Updated 25th Dec 2020 at 5:16 PM by Bakie

24 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 14 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 21st Dec 2020 at 3:35 PM
Thank you so much! Your recoloured climbing rocks look really great!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 22nd Dec 2020 at 2:06 AM
Thank you, thank you, thank you! I've been waiting for someone to do this. Now, my sims can indulge their adrenaline-seeking natures everywhere!
Mad Poster
#4 Old 22nd Dec 2020 at 4:35 PM
You might want to correct the video link. It goes to your waterfall video at the moment.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 22nd Dec 2020 at 10:22 PM
Hi! Love this. Here is the correct video link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRlH__QNaYw
Instructor
THANKS POST
#6 Old 24th Dec 2020 at 2:11 AM
I can't wait to use these! Thanks so much, Bakie. :)
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 25th Dec 2020 at 5:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BrittaMA
Thank you so much! Your recoloured climbing rocks look really great!
You're welcome and thank you very much BrittaMA!
Quote: Originally posted by tralaladida
Thank you, thank you, thank you! I've been waiting for someone to do this. Now, my sims can indulge their adrenaline-seeking natures everywhere!
Yes, they can! Enjoy!
Quote: Originally posted by Menaceman44
You might want to correct the video link. It goes to your waterfall video at the moment.
Thanks for letting me know, I've added the right video link now.
Quote: Originally posted by HarshMelon
Hi! Love this. Here is the correct video link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRlH__QNaYw
Thanks for copying the link here, I was busy with other things so only just saw these comments. Thanks to you, people might be re-directed to the right video.
Quote: Originally posted by girlfromverona
I can't wait to use these! Thanks so much, Bakie.
You're welcome! Have fun with them!

Curious at all the mods I made or want to learn how to make mods yourself? Take a look at my BakieGaming YouTube Channel
For the people who would like to support me some more, take a look at my: BakieGaming Patreon page
For a quick mod overview, take a look at my Profile page
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 27th Dec 2020 at 6:43 PM
Thank you so much!!! Your creations really help the sims world become more alive
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 31st Dec 2020 at 9:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CupcakeWitch
Thank you so much!!! Your creations really help the sims world become more alive
You're welcome, I'm happy to hear I can help with that.

Curious at all the mods I made or want to learn how to make mods yourself? Take a look at my BakieGaming YouTube Channel
For the people who would like to support me some more, take a look at my: BakieGaming Patreon page
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 24th Jan 2021 at 11:40 AM
You are incredible! You are an amazing creator. I love everything you make. Thank you!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 24th Jan 2021 at 3:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MistyGem1010
You are incredible! You are an amazing creator. I love everything you make. Thank you!
Thanks MistyGem for the kind words.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 6th Mar 2021 at 4:19 PM
So glad someone fixed this! I was super annoyed that I couldn't add rock climbing walls to hilly areas in other places like Granite Falls and parks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 19th Mar 2021 at 5:54 PM
Yay!!! Thank you!!!!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 30th Mar 2021 at 2:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by merchantfan
So glad someone fixed this! I was super annoyed that I couldn't add rock climbing walls to hilly areas in other places like Granite Falls and parks

Quote: Originally posted by zephr7428
Yay!!! Thank you!!!!
Happy to see you both like them!

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 31st May 2021 at 7:04 AM Last edited by Vashmoon : 31st May 2021 at 7:21 AM.
I'm really glad to see you made this mod, and I have to say that you've made a bunch of great mods.

But... am I the only one having trouble getting down from the cliffs?
I followed the steps to place the cliff, and raise the ground level behind the cliff. Sims have no problem climbing UP and walking around up there, but they can't get down.
There is no climb down pie menu option, once the sim is up there all they can do is "inspect climbing conditions".

So is this just me? a glitch? am I missing something/doing something wrong? There shouldn't be any sort of mod conflict.

EDIT: after playing with it more I've found that it IS just me, and I WAS doing something wrong. I guess that if you build your "mountain" around the cliffs wrong, then they game won't allow the climb down option.
Seems that if you block even one of the climbing spots, it breaks the other two as well, even though it lets you climb up the unblocked spots just fine.
This makes it trickier to make the exact kind of mountain/climbing area that you might want to, but oh well.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#16 Old 31st May 2021 at 8:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Vashmoon
I'm really glad to see you made this mod, and I have to say that you've made a bunch of great mods.
But... am I the only one having trouble getting down from the cliffs?
I followed the steps to place the cliff, and raise the ground level behind the cliff. Sims have no problem climbing UP and walking around up there, but they can't get down.
There is no climb down pie menu option, once the sim is up there all they can do is "inspect climbing conditions".
So is this just me? a glitch? am I missing something/doing something wrong? There shouldn't be any sort of mod conflict.

EDIT: after playing with it more I've found that it IS just me, and I WAS doing something wrong. I guess that if you build your "mountain" around the cliffs wrong, then they game won't allow the climb down option.
Seems that if you block even one of the climbing spots, it breaks the other two as well, even though it lets you climb up the unblocked spots just fine.
This makes it trickier to make the exact kind of mountain/climbing area that you might want to, but oh well.
Hello Vashmoon, I'm happy to read you already found out what went wrong and thanks for updating your comment. Maybe you can help other people this way too.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 13th Mar 2022 at 8:04 PM
Thank youuuuuu!!!!!!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#18 Old 27th Mar 2022 at 9:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by casmarsims
Thank youuuuuu!!!!!!
You're welcome!!!!!!!!

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 22nd Apr 2022 at 5:14 PM
OMG I had been looking for these rocks on debug FOR AGES.
Thank you SO SO SO much for doing unlocking them. I don't want to buy the Fitness SP, so I wanted to add them to gyms on the outdoor area so my sims can practice rock climbing outside M. Komorebi.
Plus the recolours look amazing. Thanks again!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#20 Old 25th Apr 2022 at 2:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Amiranne
OMG I had been looking for these rocks on debug FOR AGES.
Thank you SO SO SO much for doing unlocking them. I don't want to buy the Fitness SP, so I wanted to add them to gyms on the outdoor area so my sims can practice rock climbing outside M. Komorebi.
Plus the recolours look amazing. Thanks again!
I'm happy to hear you like them that much Amiranne! Have fun using them!

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 25th Jan 2023 at 8:57 PM
Thank you for making these!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#22 Old 27th Jan 2023 at 12:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by foraging_ginger
Thank you for making these!
You're welcome

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 3rd Mar 2023 at 4:24 PM
I was so happy to find these and your park lot with the climbing rocks. It's so much fun to have in the game. Nice job!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 9th Mar 2023 at 4:31 AM
:)
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#25 Old 14th Mar 2023 at 10:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by zoonie29
I was so happy to find these and your park lot with the climbing rocks. It's so much fun to have in the game. Nice job!
You're welcome!
Quote: Originally posted by thatemokidvirgil
Have fun with them!