Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#51 Old 30th Dec 2020 at 5:12 PM
Here is both the package file and the solution
Attached files:
File Type: rar  ArrestTry.rar (9.8 KB, 7 downloads)
File Type: rar  Class1.rar (5.1 KB, 2 downloads)
Advertisement
Space Pony
#52 Old 30th Dec 2020 at 7:24 PM
Just a short note if you want o use another assembly in the game you need to use the xml method to "bring it to life" the arrest try is missing the xml
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#53 Old 30th Dec 2020 at 8:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Battery
Just a short note if you want o use another assembly in the game you need to use the xml method to "bring it to life" the arrest try is missing the xml

I wasnt sure if it needed an xml file, because I tried with one and it didn't work.
would this be enough?

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<base>
<Current_Tuning>
<kInstantiator value="True" />
</Current_Tuning>
</base>
Space Pony
#54 Old 30th Dec 2020 at 8:14 PM
Yes this will be enough.

I just tested your mod ingame it seems the police never shows up regardless of what my sim does
Attached files:
File Type: 7z  ArrestTry+.7z (9.4 KB, 3 downloads)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#55 Old 30th Dec 2020 at 8:15 PM
Yes this will be enough.

I just tested your mod ingame it seems the police never shows up regardless of what my sim does

Then there might be something wrong with the arrest code, could it be missing something?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#56 Old 30th Dec 2020 at 8:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by xantak22
Then there might be something wrong with the arrest code, could it be missing something?

Do we need to add some eventhandler?
Space Pony
#57 Old 30th Dec 2020 at 8:31 PM
well thats maybe a stupid question but i did never play as an private eye does the police arres work there ?

oh and could you provide your original mods files so i can modify that and try things out on the mod directly ?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#58 Old 30th Dec 2020 at 8:41 PM
well thats maybe a stupid question but i did never play as an private eye does the police arres work there ?

oh and could you provide your original mods files so i can modify that and try things out on the mod directly ?

There is no arrest at all in the private eye career, thats just something I want to add

here is the break into house code, I'm not sure if that is what you were asking for, if not, let me know
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Class1.rar (2.4 KB, 2 downloads)
Space Pony
#59 Old 1st Jan 2021 at 1:22 PM
Ok i have put together a mod that roughly does the arrest part (i could not resist coupling it to my auto menu function so if you got the utility mod you can set the time spent in jail and the fine amount ingame via the MasterMenu)
Attached files:
File Type: 7z  xantak22.BreakIntoHouseMod_b_edit.package.7z (16.2 KB, 3 downloads)
File Type: 7z  BreakIntoHouses.7z (38.7 KB, 7 downloads)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#60 Old 1st Jan 2021 at 1:52 PM
Ok i have put together a mod that roughly does the arrest part (i could not resist coupling it to my auto menu function so if you got the utility mod you can set the time spent in jail and the fine amount ingame via the MasterMenu)

Thank you, I will try i out
Page 3 of 3