Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Umbrella Stand Collection (plus optional recat file)

by Menaceman44 Posted 29th Jan 2021 at 7:02 PM - Updated 12th Jul 2021 at 4:35 PM by Menaceman44 : Updated Files

24 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 18 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 28th Jan 2021 at 10:44 PM
I love these! I definitely love the very modern one and the more traditional styles too!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 28th Jan 2021 at 11:28 PM
Love these! Thanks!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 29th Jan 2021 at 12:08 AM
I was just looking for custom umbrella stands recently and couldn't find any to my liking. So I'm glad you made these! They look great.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 29th Jan 2021 at 1:35 AM Last edited by amidnightblue : 30th Jan 2021 at 3:38 AM.
Lovely! I've definitely seen the Granny one in irl granny houses :D

edit: I've just realised that I don't think I've ever seen an umbrella stand that isn't a big old vase?? Usually not that fancy, they're like a terracotta sort of pot/vase. Is this an Aussie thing or ??
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 29th Jan 2021 at 1:42 AM
Never knew I needed these!
Theorist
#7 Old 29th Jan 2021 at 12:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by amidnightblue
Lovely! I've definitely seen the Granny one in irl granny houses :D

Just wanted to write same.
Great idea.
Vic ^_^

Here you can see more of my creations and conversions for sims 3. ;) I`ll glad to see your comments in.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 29th Jan 2021 at 1:18 PM
Ummm.... Thank you just won't cover it... (((VIRTUAL HUG))) Finally some real options!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 30th Jan 2021 at 12:01 AM
So excited someone actually made this! It was such a bummer having the regular umbrella stand in a mansion
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 30th Jan 2021 at 3:20 AM
Amazing! Thank you
Scholar
THANKS POST
#11 Old 30th Jan 2021 at 12:21 PM
I love it!! The one with glass is perfect for my style of houses! But... can I ask you something? When you make your CC, how do you get rid of that wrench icon in the swatches?
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#12 Old 30th Jan 2021 at 2:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by iSandor
I love it!! The one with glass is perfect for my style of houses! But... can I ask you something? When you make your CC, how do you get rid of that wrench icon in the swatches?

Thanks. I use a mod. There's a few available. Just search for "wrench" in the download section to find one that suits your needs.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Scholar
#13 Old 31st Jan 2021 at 6:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Menaceman44
Thanks. I use a mod. There's a few available. Just search for "wrench" in the download section to find one that suits your needs.

Oh, thank you!!

Hello, simmers!! :)

Welcome to my profile page!

If you guys are looking for cool builds (both residential and community lots) and great custom content for your game, you've spotted into the right place! Welcome home!

Feel free to visit my blog!

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 31st Jan 2021 at 11:09 PM
OH MY GOD YES!! I've been so annoyed that there was a single umbrella stand that I sometimes just use MCCC to set their favourite umbrella without having to use the stand!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#15 Old 31st Jan 2021 at 11:39 PM
This is such a smart idea, well executed!!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#16 Old 1st Feb 2021 at 2:11 AM
Thanks!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 1st Feb 2021 at 1:47 PM
Thank you very much!! These are so awesome!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 1st Feb 2021 at 6:13 PM
I love this! Great Job!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 3rd Feb 2021 at 1:33 PM
Awesome. I have an umbrella stand in every home and this is just what I needed! Thanks man.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 6th Feb 2021 at 3:16 AM
This has been so needed!! Thank you so much.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 7th Feb 2021 at 11:56 PM
Beautiful! I've wanted more than the one umbrella rack for so long.
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 27th Apr 2021 at 6:30 AM
Hey Menaceman44, the Granny's Brolly Vase and MoBrolly Stand are using Chinese translation than English. Can you fix it? My Chinese is not good anymore, I can only read basic Chinese words. lol.
Test Subject
#23 Old 27th Apr 2021 at 4:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sycamore17
Never knew I needed these!

haha, me either! But I love variety in by building and decorating!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#24 Old 27th Apr 2021 at 5:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by JasonRMJ
Hey Menaceman44, the Granny's Brolly Vase and MoBrolly Stand are using Chinese translation than English. Can you fix it? My Chinese is not good anymore, I can only read basic Chinese words. lol.

Thanks for pointing that out! I'm not sure how I managed that but I've updated the files so that the Chinese translation is correctly only used for Chinese language installations. Redownload the file to get the fix.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#25 Old 24th Apr 2023 at 5:16 PM
I was literally just complaining about this yesterday! Thank you so much for the variety!