Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Jan 2021 at 11:11 PM Last edited by LucieSims : 20th Mar 2021 at 10:24 PM.
Default WCIF Four 4T3 Belaloallure Dresses conversions.(PUBLISHED THE WHOLE SET)
Good evening everybody.

I knock on the wcif thread door because I have lost all my formal dresses I possessed for sims 3 after making a huge sort in my cc folder. (my CAS crash so perhaps I have too much cc in and so much cc I cannot stand anymore ) . I fortunately keep a log from the CC Magic that listed all the lost items names.
Those I cannot found yet are conversion from Belal1997 (Belaloallure), I have searched everywhere without success. Sound like in my country we find less and less stuffs through Internet.
I post the sims 4 pictures to help you to visualize the dresses I need to have back.

4t3 Belaloallure Daya dress

4t3 Belaloallure Ellie dress

4t3 Belaloallure Cedra dress

4t3 Belaloallure Ada dress

Thank you very much for the help. Take care of you.

Thank you for all the help you brought me I am so grateful can't have enough breath to say thank you for everything ! You really deserved to say it a million times to you.
Advertisement
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#3 Old 29th Jan 2021 at 11:09 PM Last edited by LucieSims : 30th Jan 2021 at 5:08 PM. Reason: wrong word used
Quote: Originally posted by nitromon
4t3 Belaloallure Ellie dress exists? I posted a WCIF in the past looking for this exact dress more or less and searched all the internet and couldn't find it. I'll help you and try find this, but do you know any other dress like this one? backless with a long side slit? TS4 honestly has the best evening gowns.

edit: Possibly a yesod-sims conversion, which is probably gone.

Indeed they exist I had got them in my game and I can prouve it , I rarely use Bellolallure creation for the sims 4 except one tops or two. I am rather maxis-match for this game.
I only got a copy of them in my dresses compressed packages but no more individually.
Just look at my S3PE .

and the Ellie dress

However I am not good at extracting things from a compressed package files hear so we can do it.
I am probably thinking of the same creator as you, I never find them back, perhaps if I use recuva?

I also have the others dresses too but arrh I don't remember the creator(s) because as you I cannot bring them back from Internet and extracting I always failed at.
Alchemist
#5 Old 30th Jan 2021 at 11:19 AM
Would this tutorial help in extracting those dresses?
http://www.simlogical.com/ContentUp...e/uploads/1029/
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#7 Old 30th Jan 2021 at 5:07 PM
I have never extracted something from a collection package before, but I heard it can be done. How big is that file? Perhaps you can upload it to a mediafire or something and I can try. Or even better if someone on here knows how to do it, give us a tutorial.

Sims 4 has all the best evening gowns. This dress is exactly what I've been looking for to no avail. It is Belaloallure Mai Dress.

Nitromon : I have got two dresses package files one of 1Gb and a second one 590Mb , both compressed with CC Magic. Yes I know I crave for sims 4 alpha meshes cc for sims 3 they are simply gorgeous even though sometimes they are too much revealing . even though I myself do not use or very use them in the sims 4 because I rather like MM style for this game.
Apparently, if you glance at the S3PE screenshot, they are in the second dresses compressed files called dresses1 , this weights 590Mb.

Nitromon and Sorceress Supreme : About the S3OC method to get them back , I really hope that works because I do not find back any individual package (the original file) on my computer *sigh* I am searching with recovering tools I am failed at the moment.
Ah yes I am sorry for not following the forum rules my mental is not good at the moment

At least if I am successful I perhaps tells you where I find the Ellie dress Nitromon you searched for.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#8 Old 30th Jan 2021 at 5:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sorceress Supreme
Would this tutorial help in extracting those dresses?
http://www.simlogical.com/ContentUp...e/uploads/1029/

Sorceress Supreme : For extracting the package from a merge files by Simlogical

You will need: S3PE - Please ensure you are using the most recent version of S3PE. Test version is recommended.
Your merged package file *
The separate packages you want to remove from the combined file.
I do not have the 3rd that what I am searching for

so no for the 1st method now I will see the second one at the bottom of the page.
Alchemist
#9 Old 30th Jan 2021 at 6:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LucieSims
Sorceress Supreme : For extracting the package from a merge files by Simlogical

You will need: S3PE - Please ensure you are using the most recent version of S3PE. Test version is recommended.
Your merged package file *
The separate packages you want to remove from the combined file.
I do not have the 3rd that what I am searching for

so no for the 1st method now I will see the second one at the bottom of the page.

I'm not actually trying to use that method myself. I apologize for not being more clear. I was just searching something else and stumbled upon that page. Then I remembered this thread and thought it might be helpful. Though, those dresses are quite nice and I wouldn't mind having them myself, as well. Sims 4 does make satin/leather/PVC shine look really good.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#11 Old 31st Jan 2021 at 11:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sorceress Supreme
I'm not actually trying to use that method myself. I apologize for not being more clear. I was just searching something else and stumbled upon that page. Then I remembered this thread and thought it might be helpful. Though, those dresses are quite nice and I wouldn't mind having them myself, as well. Sims 4 does make satin/leather/PVC shine look really good.

Sorceress Supreme: I tried the method yesterday several times , I got exception error when the program tries to extract and clone from. The only successful try is the program make a full copy of the big package. In addition, S3OC did not show well the icons so I don't know what I extract and 90% of the items are not named.
You know better try and explore possibilities instead of staying without doing nothing my dear

Nitromon: In fact I got a copy of every cc I downloaded in my EHD, but I decided to make a huge sort in my cc to reduce drastically my dresses numbers , deleting those I cannot stand anymore and recategorize my "to keep" clothes. Those dresses were in my "to keep formal dresses" to keep. What I hate with Windows 10 is this OS easily losts the files you delete or you move on and that's not possible to find them back. I had to stop the hidden copy function and so other interesting stuffs from it just because they take too much ram I have got 8GB but that's absolutely not enough for this ram greed OS. I delete those I do not wanted from my EDH too. This is not possible to have them back.
I used Vista for years I had not the same problem despite people booed it.
I compress my files only for playing.
Perhaps this solution works only for furniture but not for clothes because I always got errors and the pseudo extracted package is corrupted always.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#13 Old 31st Jan 2021 at 6:39 PM
Hey I hope you haven't deleted your merged packages. No, the method works fine on my system. From what I am guessing is the OS difference, S3OC like other older programs run better on Win 7 or Vista. Try running the program in compatibility mode using Win 7 and see if it works.

You see from this photo, I extracted this dress from the merged package for sim3packs installed in my game. It even extracted the thumbnails properly.

It's too bad your merged files are too large to upload, else someone else could do it for you. However, I'm quite confident it is the compatibility issue.

I should mention I haven't had a chance to test the new packages in game. I can only confirm the extraction worked without error.

Nitromon: No at all I keep them in my game at the moment , a lot of my sims will be affected if I don't use them in my gameplay and I have got a copy of all of them in my EDH.
My version of S3OC is : 13-1112-2036
for the extraction mine I always got errors all the time.I merged all my cc with CCMagic. My game is 1.67 and I got all the EP/SP.
Instructor
#15 Old 1st Feb 2021 at 1:24 AM
You do know you can use CC Magic to delete individual items from those packages, then repackage....
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#16 Old 5th Feb 2021 at 11:38 PM Last edited by LucieSims : 6th Feb 2021 at 12:27 AM.
Good new I was successful in extracting the Daya dress from a sim I packed with using s3oc. But that does not tell me the creator of. .(ah when you download cc everywhere even on shady sites )
Now I do not yet if my extracted dress will work fine in my game, if so I will do the same with the rest of the dresses.
___
Mandelyn: I rather do not touch my huge package folder for the moment.

Edit : I tested a bit the Daya dress extracted and it works fine . Well my graphic card is crappy and the dress is not perfect but I am not the creator of.
Screenshots
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#18 Old 11th Feb 2021 at 6:59 PM Last edited by LucieSims : 11th Feb 2021 at 7:20 PM.
Nitromon;
I really don't know I lost my creditientials to SFS because I don't create anymore (it's been ages I did not share anything publicly as my cc were not popular) . But I got a box account if I didn't delete it.
I was successful to get all the dresses so I can share privately with you the Ellie's one if you still want it (need to rename it before) and if you want an other one tells me. Does the package file is okay for you?
I don't know if I can share them publicly as I still don't know from who I downloaded these converted gems (and nothing is written) and if I can do it , where can I share them in my simblr? so I don't want to create a drama with anyone in the community , I kept my distance with the most I can.

I need to extract again the Daya Dress but the three others are ready to share.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#19 Old 11th Feb 2021 at 8:08 PM
@LucieSims and anyone else who needs one:
Here are some codes to join SFS, if one doesn't work try the next and message me if you need another.
ZjVflZV5Tot84kNoKB17UriVzfOi9Lyw
JQwN5BCp6ooEd7tY82xuOB0nIdp0wPvA
gl10D4K30CcUO0uohynbJdUeh84mI0yK
2jBLmrzEjHXAppxtKFiRZ8E8D5vLThlF
sX1ghCzztvx8h52z8xvfuHPpgNx9eQ31
l6v5cITjvSleRW5rZFChUv6sHWxuUiFa
6M6b2VcVeaRIWj08S7U0P7TCWT9nv4JS
VLgyMlq0LH5Q377xNO8RJW7AHQZRqiKS
5ndLtNjMALSOnmqPTVY32ppNrTGIwiI6
UoxPBVUNKLduayEir5uO77PCOsq5zj0P
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#20 Old 11th Feb 2021 at 8:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
@LucieSims and anyone else who needs one:
Here are some codes to join SFS, if one doesn't work try the next and message me if you need another.
ZjVflZV5Tot84kNoKB17UriVzfOi9Lyw
JQwN5BCp6ooEd7tY82xuOB0nIdp0wPvA
gl10D4K30CcUO0uohynbJdUeh84mI0yK
2jBLmrzEjHXAppxtKFiRZ8E8D5vLThlF
sX1ghCzztvx8h52z8xvfuHPpgNx9eQ31
l6v5cITjvSleRW5rZFChUv6sHWxuUiFa
6M6b2VcVeaRIWj08S7U0P7TCWT9nv4JS
VLgyMlq0LH5Q377xNO8RJW7AHQZRqiKS
5ndLtNjMALSOnmqPTVY32ppNrTGIwiI6
UoxPBVUNKLduayEir5uO77PCOsq5zj0P

But I have to redo an account because the mail I used to have with , I deleted it.
Alchemist
#22 Old 11th Feb 2021 at 9:49 PM
I would also love to have the Ada, Ellie and Daya dresses if possible. They're very nice. And yes, the Mai dress is beautiful. Would absolutely love to have that one, too.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#23 Old 13th Feb 2021 at 1:58 PM
@nitromon and @Sorceress Supreme : thank you for ordering them I will care of everything later this weekend. I was busy redownloading furniture sets I lost from tsr since days :s so I had short time to care of extracting again the Daya dress.
The rests of the dresses are ready, renamed and put aside in a folder almost ready to be shared. I have to reopen a SFS account.
Alchemist
#24 Old 13th Feb 2021 at 5:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LucieSims
@nitromon and @Sorceress Supreme : thank you for ordering them I will care of everything later this weekend. I was busy redownloading furniture sets I lost from tsr since days :s so I had short time to care of extracting again the Daya dress.
The rests of the dresses are ready, renamed and put aside in a folder almost ready to be shared. I have to reopen a SFS account.

Thank you so much. And please, take your time. There's no hurry.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#25 Old 8th Mar 2021 at 1:45 AM Last edited by LucieSims : 20th Mar 2021 at 10:23 PM.
Uh I am sorry for being absent I was very busy by my real life and by trying to search for my lost sims 3 cc furniture, a ton disappeared for no reasons even from my huge compressed files.
I do not why I cannot have the four in the raw :s
I finally extracted and gathered only 3 dresses at the moment,Ellie - Ada and Cedra. However I won't have the time to reopen a SFS account sorry so I will publish there.
Happy Simming.
For the Daya dress see you in the next episode (lol) I will see when I can.
Attached files:
File Type: zip  4T3BelaloallureConversions__RareToFind..zip (2.86 MB, 62 downloads)
File Type: zip  BelaloallureDaya4T3Conversion__Rare to find.zip (1.17 MB, 44 downloads)
Page 1 of 2