Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Mar 2021 at 11:53 AM
Default Gallium Studios and Will Wright's survey for their new project
Heya simmers!

Today we got some exciting news from Gallium Studios (which is also known as Will Wright's new studio!). They felt that we were a great group to reach out to for their new project! Here's Will's message:
Quote:
Hey Mod The Sims,

I'm working on a new project and looking for a small handful of creative content producers to engage with us on an invitation-only beta group for a rather innovative new project. We've chosen your community as one of the first ones to reach out to for this project.

The respondents to this message will be invited to take a very short online survey where we will then choose to bring in users as we build our new project.

- Will Wright

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Have you ever wished you could be immortal?

I'm working on a strange new project where your memories become the gaming landscape...

We're looking for enthusiastic content creators to help us bring this concept to life. We're taking applications for a private pre-launch community where members will get the opportunity to go behind the scenes, collaborate with the dev team, and earn credit for their creations!

To apply, please answer these questions honestly. There are no right or wrong answers.

http://bit.ly/2Q7NMck

I look forward to seeing your responses!

Will Wright

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
3 users say thanks for this. (Who?)
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 20th Mar 2021 at 12:46 PM
Wow, we were chosen by the father of it all! Recognition at last.
Instructor
#3 Old 20th Mar 2021 at 9:34 PM
Wow. That's on par with being invited to tea with Numenor and Quaxi.

We have been stuck too long with "New Mesh" as the apex of creation.
_ WesHowe
Mad Poster
#4 Old 20th Mar 2021 at 10:04 PM
Well I applied even though I don't share much. Most of my stuff is private/shared only with selected people. I doubt I'll be chosen for the project, but being invited by Will Wright himself is an invitation you can't turn away.

Because the earth is standing still, and the truth becomes a lie
A choice profound is bittersweet, no one hears Cassandra Goth cry

e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#5 Old 20th Mar 2021 at 10:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by d4RE
Steady on, I wouldn't go that far...
Forum Resident
#6 Old 20th Mar 2021 at 10:34 PM
My God Will Wright is back omg !!!
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#7 Old 20th Mar 2021 at 11:30 PM
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#8 Old 22nd Mar 2021 at 4:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by d4RE
Numenor's actually a pretty cool guy in real life.  He prefers coffee to tea though :P

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Mad Poster
#9 Old 22nd Mar 2021 at 7:28 PM
I signed up for the emails for information. An interesting concept. Hope it is also done as PC and not just a mobile game though.
Mad Poster
#10 Old 23rd Mar 2021 at 10:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by daisylee
Hope it is also done as PC and not just a mobile game though.

IKR. A mobile game???
Will.... Sensei.....

I'm glad Dad's still making stuff though. Let there be Proxies, I guess.
Test Subject
#11 Old 23rd Mar 2021 at 12:53 PM
spore 2
In the Arena
retired moderator
#13 Old 25th Mar 2021 at 2:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Tashiketh
...your memories become the gaming landscape...

Memories, hmmm. And it is a mobile game?

I bet that means it is gonna poke and prod my mobile media library for content. And that I can only be a contributor/player if I set the app's permission to Allow, or it won't install. Will it sniff out my messages? Is it too early for the paranoid conspiracies to start?
Field Researcher
#14 Old 26th Mar 2021 at 6:19 AM
Wow. Hopefully it could be multiplatform and available for PC and Mac as well. Although the logistics of a mobile game in PC will be weird. Haha.
Theorist
#15 Old 31st Mar 2021 at 10:29 AM
Simsample, Lol. Groundbreaking.
Those old fart is so intriguing when say his new project is strange. I might say he did not even lose his creativity. :D

Here you can see more of my creations and conversions for sims 3. ;) I`ll glad to see your comments in.