Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Apr 2021 at 12:22 AM
Default Testers Needed for Save Files
I'm making a cc-free save file for the sims 4 and I need some testers. This save file includes older sims from Pleasantview and newer ones I've created myself. I've made clubs, some drama and a little bit of mystery regarding Bella Goth's disappearance. I would like feedback on the save along with tips and suggestions. I used every EP, every GP except Batuu and Strangerville and only used Nifty knitting, Moschino, Laundry Stuff, Vintage Glamour, backyard, kids room, romantic garden, spooky, movie hangout, and cool kitchen

Testers
it's okay to not have every pack but just know, several families that I've created will go missing.
Please leave suggestions and critques.
Mods I would suggest you use
More Personality Please!
Bienchens Whim overhaul
If you have MCCC please remove it the first time you open the game, save, and you can put it back in again.
Don't judge my builds too harshly I'm a bad builder
Attached files:
File Type: rar  More Drama Save File_v1.0.rar (14.06 MB, 37 downloads)
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 30th Apr 2021 at 11:42 PM Last edited by ryuusei86 : 1st May 2021 at 12:53 AM.
Sure, what the hell, I'll make a test Sim and take a look around. I have most but not all of the packs, and I practically never use all the packs I do have. EDIT: I've decided not to use The Thing That Shall Not Be Named since I have other less-intrusive ways of making Sims anatomically correct.

I will never judge your building as I'm sure it's better than mine, though I hope you'll forgive me for giving every single one of your Sims of both genders and all ages from child through mature adult a makeover. I have exceedingly strict standards for how all my Sims look, because to me they're all mine, not just the Sim I'm playing.

If anything happens worth screen-shotting (? is that a word?), I'll be back with it.

Edit: HOLY BUCKETS I've never played a game with so many Sims in it! It'll take me most of a week just to give them all makeovers, including all of the unchanged default Sims that I assume you'll still want around. Don't worry, that's my favorite part.

Final Edit: The more I think about it, my play style just isn't suited for your work, and you did indeed put a ton of work into this. I noticed all the back stories you gave each household -- you must have played every single one of those for quite a while! Very impressive and again I just wish my play style were more compatible. But by the time I gave every single Sim a makeover, and replaced all the traits I don't like such as Mean, Evil, and Hates Children, the result would be my ruining all your work.

I don't know of anyone else who plays The Sims like I do. I am The Watcher. I play a single young adult male Sim, and usually flag him as immortal with MCCC. I go through the motions with him, let MCCC do its thing to all the other Sims, and I watch. Who gets married? Who has children? Who dies? At least every other Sim day I get sick of my Sim's house, so I tear it down and build him a new one. Finally, when I get tired of him, I remove the immortal flag, find him an available young adult female Sim (or create a wife for him out of thin air), marry them, sometimes give them a toddler, and release them into the wild to enjoy the rest of their pixellated lives. Then I create a new teen or young adult male, and start the process over. I do not tell stories: the game is the story.

But I hope someone else gives your game save a try, since as I said, you've put a lot of work into this.
Test Subject
#3 Old 6th May 2021 at 11:03 PM Last edited by moviestuff7 : 6th May 2021 at 11:38 PM.
Default I'll give it a go!
Quote: Originally posted by Jane466
I'm making a cc-free save file for the sims 4 and I need some testers. This save file includes older sims from Pleasantview and newer ones I've created myself. I've made clubs, some drama and a little bit of mystery regarding Bella Goth's disappearance. I would like feedback on the save along with tips and suggestions. I used every EP, every GP except Batuu and Strangerville and only used Nifty knitting, Moschino, Laundry Stuff, Vintage Glamour, backyard, kids room, romantic garden, spooky, movie hangout, and cool kitchen

Testers
it's okay to not have every pack but just know, several families that I've created will go missing.
Please leave suggestions and critques.
Mods I would suggest you use
More Personality Please!
Bienchens Whim overhaul
If you have MCCC please remove it the first time you open the game, save, and you can put it back in again.
Don't judge my builds too harshly I'm a bad builder

I've played since sims 1 and love all the old households! I also have all the packs, even kits Lol! Couldn't find the whim overhaul but did find the personality please
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 7th May 2021 at 9:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by moviestuff7
I've played since sims 1 and love all the old households! I also have all the packs, even kits Lol! Couldn't find the whim overhaul but did find the personality please

You find the whimoverhaul mod here:
https://deichschafblog.de/bienchen/...mods-misc-mods/

I´m not a native english speaker.