Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Jun 2021 at 7:46 PM
Default [Help needed] Unknown Exception in my mod.
Hi there, it's me again

I'm pretty new to modding as well as to C#. Long story short: I took NRaas repository and tried to make a mod. But I couldn't make the main project to use classes and interfaces from another project, which is a common project for all my future mods So I made the common project a DLL. Linked it to the mod project, so in VS everything works fine. Until I pack my mod and test it in game. First, there's camera glitches after world is loaded. When I select a family - I cannot select any member, there's no photos on the left, and so on. Seems like I get an exception which I cannot find. No log files, no nothing. What shall I do? How to debug this?

Edit #1:
When I open my DLL in ILSpy, under References section, my common DLL marked as Unresolved for some reason. Maybe I'm compiling the mod the wrong way with this common DLL...
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 20th Jun 2021 at 8:40 PM
Sooo... Solved!
It's just me who don't really understnd how DLL works. Solution was to add the common DLL to the mod package or to a separate package, so the game could resolve it.
Now there is another problem, but this time I will try to manage it myself.