Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Jun 2021 at 8:22 PM
LGB Clubs
I searched Google and could not find any mods that add a sexual orientation requirement so I searched Google on how to add one myself. I then searched my ability to do it and found 404 ability not found. I did find Scumbumbo's script but I have never modded anything before and have no idea how to use it.

I know that gender preference is in the game as there is a tuning file for it. I also know that you can already choose a gender specific club requirement as "Male" and/or "Female" are already present as filters. I just don't know how to get from that to where I want to go in the club tuning. If I can be educated (or catered to by someone in the know) on how to add gender preference as a selective requirement, I would be extremely grateful. Or if someone could explain in dumdum terms how to use the script, that would be awesome as well!
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 27th Jun 2021 at 12:12 AM
From what I can tell the gender preference are just statistics, which means they can't be added to the club requirements. Not sure if there's an easy workaround because of it.

Creator Musings is a Sims 4 modder, poser/animator, and CC creator hangout server (though everyone is allowed) with a tutorial/resource directory, help channels, and mod/cc/sims 4 news channels!
My Discord | Twitter | Tumblr | Patreon