Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Jun 2021 at 9:31 PM
Default Placing Community Lot
Hello, I am trying to place community lot and every time I place it ; it says residential lot. Is there a way I can place it to say community lot. I included a photo as well.

Thank you,

Syetia
Screenshots
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 23rd Jun 2021 at 1:27 AM
Did you google about how to rezone a lot?
Field Researcher
#3 Old 23rd Jun 2021 at 6:06 PM
In your picture it shows that the Gallery sees your lot as Generic. Switch to that first, then place the lot. Once placed, go to Build/Buy and to that area in the upper left corner where you can change lot name, add lot traits and change the venue (which is what you want) and change it to whatever type of lot you want it to be. Make sure you save it before leaving Build/Buy, otherwise the lot will revert back to what it originally was (in your case Residential). Perhaps that was your problem?

You have to know how to accept rejection and reject acceptance. - Ray Bradbury
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 24th Jun 2021 at 10:13 PM
Hi, I would have replied faster but I could not find the link to where I posted the thread. I will try the second option. So, will the lot traits would be restaurant?

Thank you