Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

91 Additional easel paintings - Leonid Afremov Picture Collection!

by ICEMAN Posted 2nd Jul 2021 at 6:07 PM

27 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 19 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 2nd Jul 2021 at 8:23 PM
This is awesome. I love his paintings and have created CC in my game using his prints. This is so amazing that my Sims can now paint them!! Thank you.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 2nd Jul 2021 at 8:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by armtronglina
This is awesome. I love his paintings and have created CC in my game using his prints. This is so amazing that my Sims can now paint them!! Thank you.

I am so glad that you like it!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 2nd Jul 2021 at 10:20 PM
ty both for the mod, and for introducing me to this artist, because these paintings are so beautiful!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 3rd Jul 2021 at 12:54 AM
AWESOME JOB!
I am myself working through the process of making a custom Easel and WOW. You have completed an amazing project here! *click* add to mods....
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 3rd Jul 2021 at 1:48 AM
It is sad that such an artist has passed. You have made him live on for all of us to view his beautiful art, thank you.
Test Subject
#7 Old 3rd Jul 2021 at 6:30 AM
Love this artist, so I am thrilled to see this! Thank you for creating such a beautiful mod! However, it doesn't seem to show up in my game. My sim is at painting level 7; does she need to be higher to see the options to paint these?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 3rd Jul 2021 at 9:46 AM
Great Work thanks! I especially love that it doesnt replace another painting menu. Kudos
Test Subject
#9 Old 3rd Jul 2021 at 3:21 PM
I too love this artist's work. thanks so much for sharing!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 3rd Jul 2021 at 6:28 PM
Thank you for such a lovely introduction and tribute to such a talented artist.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 3rd Jul 2021 at 6:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by knitchick1968
Love this artist, so I am thrilled to see this! Thank you for creating such a beautiful mod! However, it doesn't seem to show up in my game. My sim is at painting level 7; does she need to be higher to see the options to paint these?

No, it should be available from Level 0 on. Did you unzip the data? Did you put it in the right folder? Did you use maximum 1 subfolder within the mod-folder?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 3rd Jul 2021 at 9:18 PM
It's definitely too complicated for the first work and you're definitely too modest. The paintings are very nice, but the creation of such a mod (I mean additional paintings category) has impressed me much more. You're cool, man!
Test Subject
#13 Old 4th Jul 2021 at 4:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ICEMAN
No, it should be available from Level 0 on. Did you unzip the data? Did you put it in the right folder? Did you use maximum 1 subfolder within the mod-folder?

Yes, thank you. I did all that. I use mods all the time. I wonder if it is conflicting with another mod I have installed? I have MCC. UI Cheats, Granny's Cookbook, no autonomous water drinking, and a few trait mods. I'm sad because I love his work.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 4th Jul 2021 at 4:58 AM
I absolutely LOVE his work and when I saw this, I flipped! Thank you so much for these! They're beautiful!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 4th Jul 2021 at 9:01 AM
trop belle les peinture felicitation
Instructor
THANKS POST
#16 Old 4th Jul 2021 at 10:13 AM
Wonderful done! I hope to see more great paintings for easels from you. Thanks for sharing and best regards from Austria
Test Subject
#17 Old 4th Jul 2021 at 6:29 PM
I'm sorry to report that the easel pie menu option never shows up in my game, either. I even took the step of removing all my other mods and trying with only this installed, and still never saw the category appear in the easel pie menu.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#18 Old 4th Jul 2021 at 7:42 PM
Thank you so much for these! I'm a huge fan of his art also!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 4th Jul 2021 at 9:42 PM
Thank you! I need to learn how to do this. I have just started exploring how to get my sims to paint something I specifically want them too.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 5th Jul 2021 at 1:02 AM
I am having the same issue as others -mod not showing up in my game.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 5th Jul 2021 at 10:54 PM
These are my FAVORITE paintings IRL. Thank you so much.
Test Subject
#22 Old 8th Jul 2021 at 8:49 PM
Same issue as the others. The mod doesn't work in my game either unfortunately.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 13th Jul 2021 at 5:01 PM
I've always loved these paintings. I never knew you could "add" more painting options (I've seen replacements) so I'm excited to try these out! Thank you
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#24 Old 12th Aug 2021 at 9:30 AM
RIP Leonid Afremov.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#25 Old 4th Nov 2021 at 4:22 PM
tyvm
Page 1 of 2