Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Bodybuilder Muscles Morph for Male Nude Top (Part 1)

by M.M.A.A. Posted 8th Sep 2021 at 5:13 PM - Updated 15th Sep 2021 at 4:00 PM by M.M.A.A.

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 10th Sep 2021 at 1:09 AM
Hey is it possible to do one such as this but for male teens ? they hardly have any top body meshes.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 10th Sep 2021 at 12:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jamarde
Hey is it possible to do one such as this but for male teens ? they hardly have any top body meshes.

Hey, @jamarde ! Well, that may prove to be somewhat difficult, at least for me, as teens use a different sized body morph, which would require a bit of work to adjust the morph to fit and I'm not an expert in morphing or conversions, still getting the hang of it. I'll have to look into some tutorials to see how it would work. Can't promise anything right now but will keep you posted...

And thanks! I appreciate the idea!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 12th Sep 2021 at 2:05 AM
ok no problem! thank you!!!!!!!!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 7th Mar 2024 at 3:20 AM
Hi, @M.M.A.A. -> Thanks for those tops! I have 2 questions: 1) is it be possible to add chest hair in CAS? and 2) can I customize the necklace?
Thanks and keep on this road, please! lol
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#6 Old 7th Mar 2024 at 4:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sonynh0
Hi, @M.M.A.A. -> Thanks for those tops! I have 2 questions: 1) is it be possible to add chest hair in CAS? and 2) can I customize the necklace?
Thanks and keep on this road, please! lol

Hey, @Sonynh0 ! You're welcome! And to answer your questions:

1) Yes, it's possible to add chest hair in CAS onto these tops.

2) Yeah, I don't see why not. Let me know how it goes!

Enjoy!
Test Subject
#7 Old 7th Mar 2024 at 6:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by M.M.A.A.
Hey, @Sonynh0 ! You're welcome! And to answer your questions:

1) Yes, it's possible to add chest hair in CAS onto these tops.

2) Yeah, I don't see why not. Let me know how it goes!

Enjoy!

Thank you very much for your answer!

Be kind, be thankful, be nice. It doesn't cost money, at all; only kindness is needed.