Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Ultimate Contacts Collection by brainchildvn

by brainchildvn Posted 30th May 2005 at 8:11 AM - Updated 14th Dec 2008 at 5:35 PM by Crazyfoolgaf

30 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 29 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
#2 Old 31st May 2005 at 10:47 AM
Nice work. Very, very nice work.
Test Subject
#3 Old 31st May 2005 at 1:21 PM
I really like all the text! I read it all, really I did. I love the eye colours! Especially the more unusual combinations like Tourmaline and titanium red. Anyway if these are ever made into genetic eyes I'll be the first to get them hehe I just don't know how to do that myself :P
Field Researcher
#4 Old 1st Jun 2005 at 2:00 PM
I could really make use for these, but are they available as normal genetic eyes?
Test Subject
#5 Old 1st Jun 2005 at 3:34 PM
Wow, i love it! Thanks for sharing.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 2nd Jun 2005 at 12:59 AM
I promise, I will try to get out the genetics eyes as soon as possible. I have an awful lots of contacts though (34, to be exact), and I need to export the eye textures and reimport them as genetics (a pain, I know, lol).

I'm kinda busy right now since I'm about to graduate from high school and I have finals and a speech to write, but I promise you all I will have them available maybe this weekend or at the lastest, mid-June.

Love ya all and thanks for your comments! :D
Test Subject
#7 Old 2nd Jun 2005 at 5:15 AM
eeeek!these are the greatest eyes ever!!!!!!!theyre beautiful!!!!!!!keep yp the good work!!!!!!!!! :yippee:
Field Researcher
#8 Old 2nd Jun 2005 at 10:21 AM
Thanks. I need these for my sims that had their eyes deleted and reverted to ugly maxis brown. Thanks for making these so nice.
Test Subject
#9 Old 2nd Jun 2005 at 1:39 PM
Thanks for the contacts! I loved your contacts over at TSR. :frog:
Forum Resident
#10 Old 2nd Jun 2005 at 5:02 PM
:clap: These are just wonderful! Crammed with really original colors...the one that looks like a cola is just beautiful! Thanks for a great download and great work!

I...will never be a memory.
Test Subject
#11 Old 3rd Jun 2005 at 4:00 AM
i love them can you teach me how to make eyes step by step? :frog:
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 3rd Jun 2005 at 7:55 AM
Well, a great tutorial is DeathofLight's tutorial for making eyes, but I have my own technique for making eyes, mostly involving black outlining and highlighting the bottom of the eye so it looks like it glows. The first thing you'd need is an advanced photo-editng program like Paintshop, Corel, or Photoshop. If you really want the details, message me on it.
#13 Old 4th Jun 2005 at 7:23 AM
Too lot!
My computer will boom -.-;;
Test Subject
#14 Old 5th Jun 2005 at 5:11 AM
Awesome! I love ghost, very pretty.
Test Subject
#15 Old 5th Jun 2005 at 6:12 AM
They are amazing, thanks alot! Keep up the good work!
Test Subject
#16 Old 5th Jun 2005 at 9:28 AM
Perfect!!!! I tried 2 get them at TSR but they were not free anymore, sooo..... THANKS! YOU SHOULD GET AND AWARD
Slacker of Immense Slackness
retired moderator
#17 Old 6th Jun 2005 at 12:08 AM
What a fantastic idea and they look just delicious! Thank you =)

<:3))~~ Loverat
"In some cultures what I do is considered normal"

www.loverat.net Check it out for other recolours & lot uploads =D
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 7th Jun 2005 at 6:07 AM
I love you. :bow:
Test Subject
#19 Old 11th Jun 2005 at 2:40 AM
Wow...beautiful! Really beautiful! It's gonna be hard to pick only one to use on my Sims at a time! :lovestruc
Scholar
#20 Old 11th Jun 2005 at 12:14 PM
These contacts look magnificent, thank you for sharing them with us.
Test Subject
#21 Old 13th Jun 2005 at 8:22 AM
I downloaded. (Are great BTW!) But, disapeared!? I shall re-download and see if they at lest stay in my game!
Test Subject
#22 Old 14th Jun 2005 at 12:17 PM
All the colors I could want- in one pack! thanx!
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 16th Jun 2005 at 2:05 AM
These are fantastic! I am so glad they are avaliable as costume make up so my Sim doesn't have to be born with them. Thanks for the awesome selection!
Test Subject
#24 Old 19th Jun 2005 at 5:22 AM
Oh! They are so beautiful! And I love the ones with the fangs! And the blacked out alien eyes! These are just perfect, because I don't really like alot of custom eyes and skin and stuff because I like to see their genetics mix and everything, and these are great! Thank you! *hugs*
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 5th Jul 2005 at 3:44 AM
Excellent eyes~ I have too many eye colors! XD

Where can I get the vampire skintone?
Page 1 of 2