Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Multi-Purpose Furniture: Desk/Bookshelves

by Ilex Posted 16th Sep 2021 at 2:09 PM - Updated 9th Jun 2023 at 4:10 AM by Ilex

5 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 5th Oct 2021 at 2:48 PM
This is great! I have been wanting this for a long time (added to favorites).
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 1st Nov 2021 at 4:26 AM
this should be happen early,this is awesome
Test Subject
#4 Old 3rd May 2023 at 9:24 PM
Downloaded the "By Pack" file and when I open the zip, the dates on the files are all 2022, so it doesn't look like those got updated?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 9th Jun 2023 at 4:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Serenia
Downloaded the "By Pack" file and when I open the zip, the dates on the files are all 2022, so it doesn't look like those got updated?

Ah, you're right, it looks like I forgot to copy the edited tuning file into there! Fixing it now.

Sorry it took me so long to get back to you. I've been super busy with my full time job and haven't been active on this site in a bit.
Test Subject
#6 Old 11th Jun 2023 at 2:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ilex
Ah, you're right, it looks like I forgot to copy the edited tuning file into there! Fixing it now.

Sorry it took me so long to get back to you. I've been super busy with my full time job and haven't been active on this site in a bit.

Thanks so much!