Replies: 2 (Who?), Viewed: 165 times.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Oct 2021 at 12:23 PM Last edited by HugeLunatic : 2nd Oct 2021 at 8:58 AM. Reason: no need to attach the lot for feedback
Default I Made A Group Home Based On The 1st One I Lived In Real Life Need Feedback
LOT INFORMATION AND BACKSTORY:
This lot requires Apartment life and possibly a stuff pack I don't know which, all the CC has been removed off this upload this should be good to go but I need Your feedback first. however in what you see in the photos is what the home looked like when I lived their in real life back in 2009 when I left there.

The history of this lot is interesting. First off this home in real life was once a duplex, modified into what you see here as a late 1980's AFC home for the mentally ill that closed down in 2009 do to poor management and a bed bug infestation, it was owned by a man that was named Isaac Lewis and his wife, Isaac had security problems also in which is one reason why I left this place in fall of 2009. This home is based on a real life home probably still standing in Detroit Michigan today, but probably is no longer functioning as an AFC home now anyway. I lived here for about 2 years my room was the one with the Computer in it in the photo below. I ran the sims 2 on that computer and used to enjoy myself in that room in the photo below. There were others living with me throughout my 2 year journey there. I was 18 and homeless back in 2007. while I was their I was almost shot by a gun multiple times by people that would break in and go after our monthly paychecks, It was Detroit Michigan after all and back in 2009 Detroit Michigan's crime rate was at an all time high the Lot is called Lewis Site 1. That was the name of the AFC/Group Home that once existed for about 20 years in real life. Mr. Lewis and his wife were pretty elderly back when I knew them and are probably deceased now anyway this lot is yours to enjoy, I didn't upload it yet because I need to know if it's ready or not first here is a test copy enjoy, Love @Apsersim

This is an apartment Lot with that is meant to act as Issac's Simulated group home I hope you like it rent is $120-$378 weekly for room rental in the sims 2, the kitchen and living area is the community area Issac Lewis was my friend and he didn't manage the home he just owned it him and his wife, enjoy

There is not a lot of objects because it is meant to look exactly how I remembered it, not much to look at but that is how the home looked when I left if back in 2009 in real life so that is that

this is what this place looks like today in real life:

https://www.redfin.com/MI/Highland-...3/home/98326010

My personal radio station link in first post (commercial free and all music) listen with Firefox enjoy, this is a gift
me on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/TheAngelClassicRocKMix
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 2nd Oct 2021 at 12:04 AM
Actually you don't need to worry too much about this house would fit or not fit someone's tastes. That house is a story of your life and you are the queen of your own life. So feel free to manipulate here with our hearts, honey. We will trust you whatever you show us. ^_^

My opinion. This is a dorm-like property that is sure can be. The life here might be challenging. Your sims will has just one room to live in. But as I see that out of flat areas it has all necessary stuff for sims to fill their needs and even a few for their skilling. You need to make proper shots with centered level plans, and back that alike to last shot. And your house is good to go. Thank you very much for share
Regards Vic ^_^

Here you can see more of my creations and conversions for sims 3. ;) I`ll glad to see your comments in.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 2nd Oct 2021 at 3:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Victor_tor
Actually you don't need to worry too much about this house would fit or not fit someone's tastes. That house is a story of your life and you are the queen of your own life. So feel free to manipulate here with our hearts, honey. We will trust you whatever you show us. ^_^

My opinion. This is a dorm-like property that is sure can be. The life here might be challenging. Your sims will has just one room to live in. But as I see that out of flat areas it has all necessary stuff for sims to fill their needs and even a few for their skilling. You need to make proper shots with centered level plans, and back that alike to last shot. And your house is good to go. Thank you very much for share
Regards Vic ^_^

I just tested through it today, and it's really cool, yes it is just like a dorm, you don't need to worry about the few objects in the community, most times I seen sims just stick to their rooms and when they do use the community tv or stereo it's awesome and brings back memories for me, All you need is basally a refrigerator, phone and bed in your room, some rooms can even fit a roommate, all the objects are already in the lot for sims to bring up their moods, the Landlord NPC will clean the place and stuff so you never need to worry about repairing or cleaning the place ever, just like in a real AFC home.

In fact you don't even need the refrigerator just a bed and a phone because you can serve unlimited Jell-O from the community kitchen refrigerator, also you need to remember to pay your bills and rent, bills is like $5-$9 when they come since all I had when I playtested this lot was a bed phone and refrigerator rent it cheep too for any room, not all the rooms are the same size, and no the sims don't overuse the community objects like a SIms 2 college dorm does, since this is technically an apartment lot not a dorm even though it looks similar, I've had no routing issues either so far so good.

My personal radio station link in first post (commercial free and all music) listen with Firefox enjoy, this is a gift
me on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/TheAngelClassicRocKMix