Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Su-Tove Armoire Recolours and Add-Ons

by Michelle Posted 21st Oct 2021 at 8:10 AM

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Theorist
#2 Old 21st Oct 2021 at 10:59 AM Last edited by Victor_tor : 21st Oct 2021 at 3:17 PM. Reason: Question
To be honest, all those names of colors sounds kinda superficial for me, mostly because of pyrotechnic theme.

Uh! Wait. Where did you got those pooklet palette? Tell me please
Regards Vic ^_^

Here you can see more of my creations and conversions for sims 3. ;) I`ll glad to see your comments in.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 21st Oct 2021 at 11:58 AM
Lovely looking bed thanks for the recolours too this is one of my favorites dressers!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#4 Old 21st Oct 2021 at 6:27 PM
Those add-ons look really great! My favourite is the bench that can match with the bedding. Thank you so much for this!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#5 Old 21st Oct 2021 at 7:22 PM
I'm just blown away by the addons! Thank you
Theorist
Original Poster
#6 Old 22nd Oct 2021 at 5:00 AM
@Victor_tor - Pooklet's colour palette is available HERE. I make the wood textures myself using Pooklet's colours.

You can also find a list of colour palettes HERE.

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep
Theorist
THANKS POST
#7 Old 22nd Oct 2021 at 8:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Michelle
@Victor_tor - Pooklet's colour palette is available HERE. I make the wood textures myself using Pooklet's colours.

You can also find a list of colour palettes HERE.

I seen the palette post before. But I did not expect you to create furniture in hair colors. I can say, it's very clever. My dad is woodworker, they use similar colours in furniture making. They just have another sweet names like honey cedar, or bleached oak, I don't know exact names and how they do it. You colour scheme is pretty much the same. Well done!
Regards Vic ^_^
Instructor
THANKS POST
#8 Old 24th Oct 2021 at 8:38 PM
How pretty! Thank you
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 27th Oct 2021 at 4:35 AM
I love these addons! Not a color pallet I've use in a while, but always an old favorite.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 27th Oct 2021 at 10:21 AM
These are so beautiful! Seeing this upload has convinced me to get back into my Regency-themed game!
Inventor
THANKS POST
#11 Old 30th Oct 2021 at 6:58 PM
Thank you for granting my request! ^^
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 16th Nov 2021 at 3:19 PM
It's beautiful as always. Your skills are impressive.
It could only be better if some of them had decorations in silver rather than gold.
Field Researcher
#13 Old 17th Nov 2021 at 1:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Raztiana
It's beautiful as always. Your skills are impressive.
It could only be better if some of them had decorations in silver rather than gold.

What Raztiana said. I love how you turned a single piece into an exquisite suite, but as beautiful and impressive as it is, it would be even better with the option to change brass/gold to silver. Are there not enough subsets to make that possible?