Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Oct 2021 at 3:38 AM
Default CC recolors
Can someone give me advice on CC made for a lot? I tried uploading the lot with the mods folder in the zip using the Sims 4 Tray Importer but the MTS upload won't take it and I get an error. How do I ensure the lot has the CC I made for it?

Looking at what others have done, they just linked it but since this is all just my recolors for paintings for the lot I wasn't sure if it was better just to upload the CC seperately on MTS or just link directly to my Google Drive. Any advice would be appreciated!

Chikiwi
Advertisement
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#2 Old 22nd Oct 2021 at 11:32 AM
I moved your thread to site issues rather than feedback, since you are asking for help regarding the site rather than feedback on the content you have made. zip all the tray items as well as the cc into one zip. When you get an error in the upload wizard, there should be a note in the error message about contacting Tashiketh on Discord with the error. Tashiketh will need the error code to look into why the wizard errors.
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 22nd Oct 2021 at 11:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by HugeLunatic
I moved your thread to site issues rather than feedback, since you are asking for help regarding the site rather than feedback on the content you have made. zip all the tray items as well as the cc into one zip. When you get an error in the upload wizard, there should be a note in the error message about contacting Tashiketh on Discord with the error. Tashiketh will need the error code to look into why the wizard errors.

Ahh ok - will do! Thanks for putting me in the right spot!