Replies: 16 (Who?), Viewed: 420 times.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Nov 2021 at 7:13 PM Last edited by David Manaia : 19th Nov 2021 at 9:58 PM.
Default TV Mãos Neighborhood
TV Mãos Neighborhood is a city based on my concepts, i decided to call it is because this city is my customzation neighborhood, my city has started development on 15 August 2021, as i like it, i will love this neighborhood forever, and so on

This city inculdes:
- 6 Houses
- 11 Community lots
And sims are living are:
- Leal Cristo
- Maclean
- Fat and Skinny
- Supernatural
- Traits
- Bots and Aliens
And in new updates, new Sims and Lots will be added!

Download the neighborhood here:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ov...iew?usp=sharing

Please enjoy this neighborhood and don´t forget to see all the Neighborhood!

You need all expansion packs and stuff packs to this neighborhood to work!
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 14th Nov 2021 at 7:21 PM Last edited by David Manaia : 19th Nov 2021 at 9:56 PM.
Default Screenshots of TV Mãos Neighborhood
Here's a screenshots from TV Mãos Neighborhood!

More screenshots will be added soon!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 14th Nov 2021 at 7:30 PM
Default Installation of TV Mãos Neighborhood
Extract the file with 7-zip or Winrar, but 7-zip is more recommend, extract the folder to C:\Users\[Your Username]\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Saves folder and put it there, now launch the game, select TV Mãos Neighborhood on the list, and Click on the large Play button, wait for some time on loading screen, and enjoy the neighborhood!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 14th Nov 2021 at 8:20 PM Last edited by David Manaia : 19th Nov 2021 at 9:45 PM.
Default Changelog
2.0 - 19/11/2021
- Now the NRaas Register has all values reset to default
- Now the city hall wall color was now added
- Added New 2 Lots: Arcade, BESTTT PARTYYY!!!
- Now the Big Park Bathroom has now a color on the roof
- Now the Cafeteria has now a color on the roof

1.0 - 09/11/2021
- Initial Release
- Currently there's one bug which is NRaas Register which playing, you may see a neighborhood loading most of things due to many modifications on animals, paparazzi and more set to 999,999,999 to spawn lots of them, i will fix this bug soon!
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#5 Old 15th Nov 2021 at 1:22 PM
Heya @David Manaia !

I think we're both getting confused on what needs to happen from both sides So, we were under the impression that the world was not done yet, but you wanted feedback from the community, correct?

Or was the intention to release it entirely?
Test Subject
DELETED POST
Original Poster
15th Nov 2021 at 7:18 PM
Default Still working on new features and fixes bugs
This message has been deleted by David Manaia.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 18th Nov 2021 at 8:25 PM
Default Still working on new features and fixes bugs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyralei
Heya @David Manaia !

I think we're both getting confused on what needs to happen from both sides So, we were under the impression that the world was not done yet, but you wanted feedback from the community, correct?

Or was the intention to release it entirely?

Yes, it's still on working to add new lots and sims, it's 4 roads which forms a +, ok? so it´s still in development and mostly new lots and sims will added in new updates, also the new updates added´s new features and fixes bugs, so, it´s the initial release, still in development
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 18th Nov 2021 at 8:35 PM Last edited by David Manaia : 19th Nov 2021 at 9:55 PM.
Default Making more lots! - Version 2.0
I am now working on new community lots to appear in version 2.0
They are new and they have objects included in the interior and exterior:
- Arcade
- BESTTT PARTYYY!!!
These community lots appeared in version 2.0, so stay tuned!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 19th Nov 2021 at 3:38 PM
Default About This Neighborhood - History
I decided to focus on my neighborhood and i started to play The Sims™ 3 For first time on 24 June 2021, i Think, I decided To Think And I Found a Solution, when I Did Create On The Sims™2, I started on The Sims™ 3 as well On 10 August 2021 Which i did a 2048x2048 size and build a four-set road which forms a + On It And Building Big Park, A 64x64 Size, I complete The World On 14 August 2021 And Play It On the Next Day, when I saw the world, I decided to start building the residential and community lots, they are all modern, for 1 residential lot that he was old, calling house 1950s, it was the house of Leal Cristo when it was the oldest house, it had a door with squares of glass, windows with an old view, i mean old, Kitchen with a TV on the neighbor's clock, and 1996 microwave, many things changed over the years until your decision to move into a house because your old house needed a new space, they moved to a new house called Mansion (Changes year depending on The Sims Series releases) because the mansion had a lot more space, its construction started on November 30, 1997, and it ended on December 31, 1999, it was a large 64x64 lot, so they moved to this mansion, so they stayed forever, because it was a modern lot, even very modern, and the 1950s house was available for sale, but they never buy! Continued in the neighborhood, There was a Big Park, which I made recently on The Sims™ 2, it was a large park that had a wall path, there were 2 parks for kids to play in and there were lots of park benches to sit on and a 4 square grid with water, so it was a very deep and cool park, so the neighborhood was really beautiful, fluffy, cool, my god, it felt crazy, so is the neighborhood based on my concepts, so the my neighborhood was my very beautiful customization!!! I got in love with this neighborhood, and forever, and forever!!!
Be like the 22nd elephant with heated value in space- Bark!
retired moderator
#9 Old 19th Nov 2021 at 3:56 PM
Hi @David Manaia Are you looking for feedback on this world? Could you post some more pictures so that we can see the whole world? Do you have any plans to landscape the world, with mountains and trees and beaches maybe? Are you building this in Create-A-World?

I will choose a path that's clear- I will choose free will
-RUSH- -RADIO- -RADIO- -ARCHIVES-
Simpeople and Me Archive- -11Dots Archive- My Sims World Archive
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 19th Nov 2021 at 6:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by simsample
Hi @David Manaia Are you looking for feedback on this world? Could you post some more pictures so that we can see the whole world? Do you have any plans to landscape the world, with mountains and trees and beaches maybe? Are you building this in Create-A-World?

Yes, I've already created everything in the world in Create-a-World, only roads and terrain are on the game, I don't going to modify this such as mountain, beach, etc., I only building 4 roads and a simple terrain with no elevations, to look good, and I go just as the world is! And to photographs from all over the world, yes, I will take everything in the world, lots, houses, etc.
retired moderator
#11 Old 19th Nov 2021 at 6:42 PM
Oh cool! And are you going to upload it to Modthesims? If so, then you should take a look at the creator guidelines:
https://modthesims.info/rubrics/
If you are not uploading to MTS then bear in mind that this section is for helping people with creations that they are planning to upload here.

Test Subject
Original Poster
#12 Old 19th Nov 2021 at 7:23 PM
Default Uploading first time and second time
I even upload this first time, But I think the first time it didn't work because of the rejection, but I'll try the second time, if it's approved or rejected, if it's approved, I continue to post here and in the downloads too, if it's rejected, then I'll continue posting here
retired moderator
#13 Old 19th Nov 2021 at 8:08 PM
What did the rejection say? If you tell us why it was rejected, we can start from there.

Test Subject
Original Poster
#14 Old 19th Nov 2021 at 10:07 PM
Default Upload Failed
It is not going to upload here, i tried, but not worked, this the neighborhood, i wanted to upload
Screenshots
retired moderator
#15 Old 19th Nov 2021 at 10:46 PM
Oh, that's not a rejection, that's an error caused by something else. You'd need to ask in the Site Issues forum about that. However, I don't think your world would meet the requirements for upload yet, I think you'd need to sculpt the terrain and paint it a bit first. For example, sims can run around the world and search for gems and seeds, so do you have any spawners? You would really want to have a logical reason for leaving the spaces between the lots empty and undecorated (for example, a desert or alien world), so maybe you could give some idea of what your ideas and plans are for the world. If you need some help with sculpting or painting, we could give you some tips.

Test Subject
Original Poster
#16 Old 20th Nov 2021 at 1:53 AM
Default Don't upload and information about spawners, grass, lots and Sims and world
Now i could don't upload now, as i keep posting here, i don't have any spawners, because to stay a very clean and healthy world, also, i use grass terrain, because it looks prettier, and my world continues like that with more lots and sims, the 4 pre-made houses is present on the map, and the rest of the lots were created by me, so i can continue to better the world behind and after people
Test Subject
Original Poster
#17 Old 1st Dec 2021 at 6:47 PM
Default Version 3.0 - More, and more things to come
Hello!

The Version 3.0 has many more things that you need to see
What adds?
Yes, it add many lots and more
Lots:
- Gallery Shop
- Big Show Venue
- TV Mãos Business
- TV Mãos Mall
Changes on the map:
- Mansion 2009 has now a second floor, properly it may appear in Version 2.0
- Big Park has now has 2 kissing booths, 1 photo booth, 1 love tester, 1 black and white chess dance with radio, there's 2 Hot Dogs and Pie competition, Finally there's a basement with stage props of decorations
- Now the Hospital has a rabbit hole on the basement second floor