Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Size Doesn't Matter - TS4 - NO CC

by Simooligan Posted 25th Nov 2021 at 8:45 AM - Updated 14th Dec 2021 at 8:59 PM by Simooligan

5 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 25th Nov 2021 at 7:33 PM
For some reason, your current buildings are reminding me of the old days of TS2 with Darlene. (Although you don't use as much terrain manipulation as she always did.)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 25th Nov 2021 at 11:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by KatAnubis
For some reason, your current buildings are reminding me of the old days of TS2 with Darlene. (Although you don't use as much terrain manipulation as she always did.)

Awwww!! So sweet... I learned from so many experts! haha. Yeah, landscaping in TS4 is one of those weird things to me. ALL of the world's lots are flat, whereas lots in TS2 conformed for the map, and, I don't know... I never got the knack for landscaping in TS4 because elevations always look out of place to me. One lot I was working on, the Los Feliz Murder Mansion, is on a hill... and that is sort of my first time doing something elevated, and it feels strange. Haha. Hopefully I finish it one day soon!
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator
#4 Old 26th Nov 2021 at 1:11 PM
I have to say, this lot is nostalgic for me. It reminds me of the villa we stayed in in Fiji, what, almost 30 years ago now! Sometimes you just never know how your creations will touch people. What a fabulous place, Fiji. Highly recommend visiting there Downloading not just for that reason, but also because it's so adorable and very well laid out. The fire pit is fantastic! Thank you so much
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 26th Nov 2021 at 8:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Simmiller
I have to say, this lot is nostalgic for me. It reminds me of the villa we stayed in in Fiji, what, almost 30 years ago now! Sometimes you just never know how your creations will touch people. What a fabulous place, Fiji. Highly recommend visiting there Downloading not just for that reason, but also because it's so adorable and very well laid out. The fire pit is fantastic! Thank you so much

Thank you so much!! Oh my goodness… Figi is on my bucket list!!!! Your comment means a lot to me!! I’m so happy it brought up good memories!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 23rd Apr 2022 at 8:36 PM
Beautiful! Thank you for the great share...