Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Dec 2021 at 11:05 PM
Default Sims 4 change outfit interaction to change body preset interation
Hi,

I'm trying to figure out how to change the outfit change interaction to change to a custom body preset I created. I'm working in the switch_outfit_everyday interaction tuning but I'm not sure how to add the custom preset. I made a custom preset using morph maker and exported into a package so I'm not sure how to put it into the outfit change interaction. please help

thnx!
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 2nd Jan 2022 at 10:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by JAlex
Hi,

I'm trying to figure out how to change the outfit change interaction to change to a custom body preset I created. I'm working in the switch_outfit_everyday interaction tuning but I'm not sure how to add the custom preset. I made a custom preset using morph maker and exported into a package so I'm not sure how to put it into the outfit change interaction. please help

thnx!

Uh custom presets are supposed to be for the body in CAS, where you go in game and make your sim. It wouldn't work with change outfit at all as it is not intended to work that way! Unless I am misunderstanding what you are trying to do. I've made presets and sliders and they show up in game in CAS just fine, you cannot switch into them via the change outfit because it is part of the sim's body itself.