Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Dec 2021 at 5:49 AM
Default Is there a resource for LE meanings?
Hi I hope this is the right section for this, but correct me if I'm wrong.

I'm trying to fix/update some mods and keep getting LEs. I use BetterExceptions and have been looking at the reports, but since it's (predictably) being caused by specific packages I'm not getting any exception attributes. Is there any list or resource on how to interpret exceptions?

Thanks in advance.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 27th Dec 2021 at 1:58 AM
I have not found lists for now, but this page could help you a little, lastException Assistant
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 2nd Jan 2022 at 10:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by baniduhaine
Hi I hope this is the right section for this, but correct me if I'm wrong.

I'm trying to fix/update some mods and keep getting LEs. I use BetterExceptions and have been looking at the reports, but since it's (predictably) being caused by specific packages I'm not getting any exception attributes. Is there any list or resource on how to interpret exceptions?

Thanks in advance.

BE sometimes tells you what you did wrong, not always but sometimes. When I am stumped I usually go to Deaderpool's MCCC Discord for help, they're pretty good at helping with this stuff. There is also the Sims After Dark discord that can help too. There are not really any tools I know of that'll tell you exactly what you're doing wrong though.