Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers Wanted - Sun Chips & Funyuns

by jcfranklin27292 Posted 3rd Jun 2005 at 11:27 AM - Updated 3rd Jun 2005 at 11:29 AM by jcfranklin27292

28 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 27 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
#2 Old 3rd Jun 2005 at 11:40 AM
thanks. 1st to comment. yay.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 3rd Jun 2005 at 12:07 PM
Again Thank You JC for all your Wonderful New Food Items
Test Subject
#4 Old 3rd Jun 2005 at 12:48 PM
Hey This Is Really Cool. I've Been Waiting For This. I Was Wondering Since Your Into Making Food Why Don't You Try To Make Platters Because I Am Looking For Someone To Make A Hamburger And French Fry Platter
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 3rd Jun 2005 at 12:51 PM
Cool thankyou for sharing, always wanted these

PM x

°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤øPrincess Maria°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø

Who said a Princess had to be beautiful?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 3rd Jun 2005 at 12:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BABYLOVE
Hey This Is Really Cool. I've Been Waiting For This. I Was Wondering Since Your Into Making Food Why Don't You Try To Make Platters Because I Am Looking For Someone To Make A Hamburger And French Fry Platter

Sorry, but you will need to make that request to someone that is meshing. I only change the textured images and text files I have no experience in meshing but there are a few out there that are meshing foods. I will only take request for the types food groups that I post. Hope you find someone to help you with your request...good luck to you.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 3rd Jun 2005 at 1:27 PM
Yummy Yummy I got chips in my tummy and I feel alright :cdance: :cdance:
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 3rd Jun 2005 at 3:08 PM
thanks these are really neat! I was wondering as for chips
could you make the Lays(i think) Dill Pickle chips? those are yummay
Field Researcher
#9 Old 3rd Jun 2005 at 8:49 PM
Oh no, my sim is gonna get fat. Thank you.
Test Subject
#10 Old 4th Jun 2005 at 1:40 AM
thank u
Forum Resident
#11 Old 4th Jun 2005 at 4:46 AM
I love those Funyuns.. they are terrible for you.. but I love them.. LOL
Thank you for giving them to my sims.. going to install right now.. I can't wait to see them eating them..
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 4th Jun 2005 at 3:11 PM
Thank You these are awsome. I was wondering if you could make Cheetos?
Test Subject
#13 Old 4th Jun 2005 at 11:13 PM
Thanks, i was bored that my sims eat only cookies or somethings like that.
Continue with the excelent job creating food.
Bye
Banned
#14 Old 5th Jun 2005 at 7:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jcfranklin27292
Sorry, but you will need to make that request to someone that is meshing. I only change the textured images and text files I have no experience in meshing but there are a few out there that are meshing foods. I will only take request for the types food groups that I post. Hope you find someone to help you with your request...good luck to you.

thanks for the new food, there great, my fiance loves sun chips lol. now his sim can eat em all day in the game. i have a question though, to any one who can answer.. i think a whiel ago i seen a thread called, "food requests" or something similar. i looked all over and i cant find it.. am i getting the career requests confused..?..is there a place where i can request food..? sorry if this is the wrong place for a question like this, i dont know where this would have went.
Test Subject
#15 Old 7th Jun 2005 at 5:04 AM Last edited by LalitaPancakes : 18th Jun 2005 at 8:15 AM. Reason: adding more text
sweet more food for my simmies

a few days after i downloaded this file, while out shopping i bought sun chips :nod: the food is sending me subliminal messages
#16 Old 7th Jun 2005 at 10:46 PM
translation in Italian
Hello! Your chips are great! I wonder if you can translate the file in Italian. I don't mean the names Funyuns, Sun Chips Original etc... These should remain the same, but I'd like to put them under the action "Mangia uno spuntino...", that is "have a snack" in Italian. Now I have both actions "Mangia uno spuntino" and "Have a snack". I hope I made myself understood!
Scholar
#17 Old 9th Jun 2005 at 3:18 AM
Woo-hoo! More goodies from JC. Thanks once again.
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 9th Jun 2005 at 6:25 AM
Mmmm my favorite snacks Funyuns & Sun Chips. Thanks for sharing
Instructor
#19 Old 17th Jun 2005 at 7:09 PM
My favorite chips are Funyuns! Now my young sim self can eat them for snack!
Forum Resident
#20 Old 24th Jun 2005 at 1:01 PM
mmm sunchips and funyuns!! after seeing this it made me really want some funyuns hehe!!
Test Subject
#21 Old 30th Jun 2005 at 12:34 AM
Sunchips are my favorite snackfood! Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 30th Jun 2005 at 5:15 AM
I stopped downloading food a long time ago but then I caught the word "Sunchips". I loooove Sunchips! French Onion flavor. Yum. Thanks!
Test Subject
#23 Old 14th Jul 2005 at 6:30 PM
Kinda new cuz I never post but I gotta love the funyuns
Test Subject
#24 Old 23rd Dec 2005 at 10:35 PM
looks yummy!! =)
Test Subject
#25 Old 7th Mar 2006 at 7:26 PM
Default OoooOoo
OoooOOo! I loveeee funyuns!!!! (sp? :sorry: ) Great job! :salute:
Page 1 of 2