Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Nov 2023 at 1:53 PM Last edited by RibbonKitten : 29th Nov 2023 at 4:12 PM.
Default How to make CC Horse Manes and Tails?
Where are some resources I can refer to make some custom meshed and textured manes and tails for horses? I am wanting to make some tails like Lady Amalthea's in The Last Unicorn and some multicolored MLP Gen 4 manes and tails in an alphaish style. Like video and/or text tutorials? I checked the wiki but nothing about horses specifically and google hasn't been my friend, but maybe I just missed something. Any help appreciated!

EDIT: Do I just do the same as with the human hair tutorials but with horses? Like here

EDIT 2: I just had to update my Sims 4 Studio to the newest version if anyone else was curious about making CC for horses. https://sims4studio.com/thread/2978...ndows-star-open
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 10th Mar 2024 at 3:59 PM
Hi - did you ever find any useful tutorials? I would love to do the same, as well as maybe edit a saddle or two