Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Small House 004 in 2x2 Lot Size (University Required)

by Timin2101 Posted 8th Jun 2005 at 4:14 PM - Updated 8th Jun 2005 at 5:23 PM by Timin2101

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 8th Jun 2005 at 8:48 PM
This looks like a cute house. I'm always annoyed at starters w/ only one bedroom, because you can't fit a new family in them.
Scholar
#3 Old 8th Jun 2005 at 9:03 PM
Between you and tkdjunkie's Budget Lane, I'm getting a really good collection of small houses. Starters with only one bedroom are no problem, since I start most of my sims as singles.

Thank you.
Scholar
#4 Old 11th Jun 2005 at 11:41 AM
This house looks awesome, thanks for sharing it.
Test Subject
#5 Old 11th Jun 2005 at 6:16 PM
Default Smaller lots
Do you know if there's any hack to create skinnier lots? 3x? lots are too wide. I'd love 2x2-2x5 lots for my game.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 11th Jun 2005 at 10:54 PM
Deramin, I don't use hack. I just deleted everything in existing 2x2 lot (some of them are in Pleasantview, as well as 5x2) then package it so that I can use it any time. You can download an empty 2x2 lot here. You can reinstall it if you want more than one lots.

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=67907
Test Subject
#7 Old 12th Jun 2005 at 6:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Timin2101
Deramin, I don't use hack. I just deleted everything in existing 2x2 lot (some of them are in Pleasantview, as well as 5x2) then package it so that I can use it any time. You can download an empty 2x2 lot here. You can reinstall it if you want more than one lots.

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=67907

Thanks for that, it's a good tip. But I will say to the rest of the comunity that I'd be willing to PAY for smaller lots. (how can Ipossably re-create the feel of a coastal California city if my Sims aren't squeezed in like sardins! )