Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Kazumi Mizushima

by cymraes Posted 12th Jun 2005 at 5:34 AM - Updated 13th Jun 2005 at 3:00 AM by cymraes

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 15 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 12th Jun 2005 at 7:01 PM
she'super-lovely,thx a lot for creating and sharing her :D
Going to download now
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 12th Jun 2005 at 7:27 PM
I'm so glad that you decided to upload her, one can never have enough beautiful sims.
Thanks.
Test Subject
#4 Old 12th Jun 2005 at 8:17 PM
Super spectacular Sim! She's so beautiful! Thanks for sharing her.
Test Subject
#5 Old 12th Jun 2005 at 8:59 PM
She's adorable, thanks for sharing
Test Subject
#6 Old 12th Jun 2005 at 9:42 PM
Just breathtaking!! Thanks so much for sharing her!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 12th Jun 2005 at 11:59 PM
You guys are so nice *blush* I'm so happy you like her! :D

*Unwaith yn ddyn, dwywiaith yn blentyn.*
Once a man, twice a child.
Test Subject
#8 Old 13th Jun 2005 at 5:31 PM
Oh, wow! :werd: She's really pretty! Thank oyu for making her, because I couldn't make Asian eyes to save my life. Plus I'm thinking about a story for thesims2.com, too!
Thanks Again,
Emily
Test Subject
#9 Old 13th Jun 2005 at 5:34 PM
Um, is this for University? Because if it's not my computer's f*cked. It says "This content requires expansion pack data that is not installed."

Emily
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 13th Jun 2005 at 6:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ravyn_5600
Um, is this for University? Because if it's not my computer's f*cked. It says "This content requires expansion pack data that is not installed."

Emily

Emily, The only thing I can think of on her that requires university is her pants, which are made from a mesh by SimplyElau and are both young adult and adult pants. It's the low waisted pants mesh with heels. If you want to, PM with your e-mail and I'll re-package her without the pants and send her to you. Hopefully that will work.
~cymraes

*Unwaith yn ddyn, dwywiaith yn blentyn.*
Once a man, twice a child.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 13th Jun 2005 at 10:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ravyn_5600

Emily

you can also install her with the sims2 pack clean installer.Should work,I think.

Quote:
Falling feels like flying - Until you hit the ground
And everything is beautiful - 'Till you take a look around
Test Subject
#12 Old 15th Jun 2005 at 4:55 AM
Which hair style comes with her? I like the shortened version you have of Elau's hair. Very nice!
Test Subject
#13 Old 17th Jun 2005 at 10:38 PM
i absolutely love this sim, but i can't find her pretty hair anywhere at elau! is it an older creation not available anymore or something :?
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 18th Jun 2005 at 5:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by flikertey
i absolutely love this sim, but i can't find her pretty hair anywhere at elau! is it an older creation not available anymore or something :?

its a donation gift.
Test Subject
#15 Old 10th Jul 2005 at 11:50 AM
BEAUTIFUL! I am busy downloading another one of you stunning Asian Sims. Your downloads have inspired me to create an Asian family. Now just to spend weeks plotting their family saga, LOL, my favourite part of the game!

You are very talented.
Field Researcher
#16 Old 22nd Jul 2005 at 10:43 PM
thank you, just what i wanted!
Test Subject
#17 Old 27th Jul 2005 at 4:43 AM
She's Beautiful cymraes! thanks For sharing!

Bother, Bother, Bother, Bother, Bother, Bother - Potter Puppet Pals, 2005