Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Two Tone Eyez 4 Sets (Updated Rainbow Eyes 7-8)

by TickleYu Posted 16th Jun 2005 at 6:43 PM - Updated 18th Jan 2009 at 8:22 PM by Crazyfoolgaf

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 16th Jun 2005 at 7:40 PM
wow i think they look cool
Test Subject
#3 Old 16th Jun 2005 at 8:39 PM
I love them! Exactly the type of eye colors I love to use with the skintone/textures I create. .. and hair to match. Very unique.
Scholar
#4 Old 17th Jun 2005 at 12:57 AM
These eyes look awesome, thank you for making and sharing them with us.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 17th Jun 2005 at 5:04 AM
Thank you. They look good in the screenies. I needed some good yellow eyes, and the 2 tone effect really sets them off.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 17th Jun 2005 at 11:04 AM
Oh wow!!! I love the rainbow eyes- please, please, please tell us how you made them!!!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 2nd Jul 2005 at 10:43 PM
Woah. Awesome. Great job! Very unique
Field Researcher
#8 Old 8th Jul 2005 at 4:24 PM
I downloaded the rainbow ones, but they don't show-up in my game. Do I need to put all the colours in to get the one I want to show-up?

WHY DO SIMS NEVER EXPERIENCE A MID-LIFE CRISIS?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 8th Jul 2005 at 7:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ancient Sim
I downloaded the rainbow ones, but they don't show-up in my game. Do I need to put all the colours in to get the one I want to show-up?

Ancient,
Thank you for letting me know. Hopefully I have corrected this and if you redownload, they should show up in your game. If they don't, please let me know.

Kindest Regards,
TickleYu (Teresa)
Test Subject
#10 Old 25th May 2006 at 9:09 PM
wow, i luv them! good job