Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Vampire Characters

by Snailhorse Posted 3rd Jul 2005 at 7:47 PM - Updated 25th Jul 2005 at 11:59 PM by Snailhorse

95 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 94 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 4
#2 Old 4th Jul 2005 at 3:51 AM
Awesome I love that game.
Test Subject
#3 Old 4th Jul 2005 at 3:51 AM
Now if I was Sim and ran into one of these guys...hhoo-wee... nice work...can make an interesting plot around these guys...
Field Researcher
#4 Old 4th Jul 2005 at 4:12 AM
Very freaky in a good way
Test Subject
#5 Old 4th Jul 2005 at 5:41 AM
Very nice sims, never played the game Maybe I'll give it a chance.
#6 Old 4th Jul 2005 at 5:51 AM
YAY I absolutely love Vampire: the Masquerade Bloodlines! Toreador is my favorite clan
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 4th Jul 2005 at 6:07 AM
These are soooo good! The nosferatu is hard to look at, gives me the creeps big time! <compliment, lol. Thank you for making and sharing!

"I don't read the script. The script reads me."
Test Subject
#8 Old 4th Jul 2005 at 1:34 PM
nice job~~~~I like them very much~~~~
Test Subject
#9 Old 4th Jul 2005 at 1:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by merrylegs
YAY I absolutely love Vampire: the Masquerade Bloodlines! Toreador is my favorite clan

Mine too!

Unfortunately, games and such leave out so much info on this clan these days (probably because it's not relavent to the game or gameplay)...

Like the fact that "Toreadors" have incredible seductive powers, especially to the opposite sex! They can basically seduce any human or kindred just by looking at them directly in the eyes. Both the female and male Toreadors have this power but the females power is twice that of the males.

I also remember reading somewhere that most (if not all) "male" Toreadors eventualy go mad (over the course of a few hundred years or so)...

Regards

-Seb
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 4th Jul 2005 at 7:45 PM
These look great, I can't wait to use them in my game!
Instructor
#11 Old 4th Jul 2005 at 9:04 PM
soo hot love them all :D:Dxxxx
Test Subject
#12 Old 5th Jul 2005 at 5:56 AM
my god! I love you! I have played that game for so long.... I wish to meet jeanette and have my way with her.
#13 Old 5th Jul 2005 at 10:06 AM
You forgot Gangrel. My friend is quite beside herself because of that.
Field Researcher
#14 Old 5th Jul 2005 at 11:33 AM
Cool I got vampire familys in my game to, and they just got som brand new members thanks to you! They are taking over the map, slowly but efective...
The Tremer chick is great!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 5th Jul 2005 at 2:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by switchbladecomposer
my god! I love you! I have played that game for so long.... I wish to meet jeanette and have my way with her.

People never read my introducing... Ehhem, ehhem.. I don't wanted to make him/her, because it's my least fav clan:D. You must wait..

my homepage: L I V I N G - D o l l

You can find more creations at Simchic.com
Field Researcher
#16 Old 6th Jul 2005 at 7:41 AM
They are beautiful
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 6th Jul 2005 at 1:17 PM
ahh these sims take me back when I used to play this with my mates before I went off to University - one game in particular comes to mind with two mates decided they were going to find out who was on the roof of our house - but no, not by using their vampire stealth powers, but by hiding in bushes and climbing up a wall

thanks for these - will add them to my game :D
Test Subject
#18 Old 6th Jul 2005 at 9:07 PM
I’m A huge Vampire the masquerade fan, have been for years, Thank you very much for these skins they are awesome.

Cheers
Amanda aka Creepy
http://www.deviantsim.com/index.html
Test Subject
#19 Old 7th Jul 2005 at 9:05 PM
Hey isn't Jeanette a Malkavian?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#20 Old 7th Jul 2005 at 11:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LordIssaru
Hey isn't Jeanette a Malkavian?

Yeah, Jeanette (or Therese..) is a Malkav.. I only made some custom characters, as I imagine the vampires clan members.

my homepage: L I V I N G - D o l l

You can find more creations at Simchic.com
Banned
#21 Old 8th Jul 2005 at 4:02 AM
Thank you! I love Vampire the masqueard, but I have yet to buy Bloodlines. My clan is Malkavian.. I'm glad you decided to make one.
#22 Old 8th Jul 2005 at 5:39 AM
awsome i love those!!!!!
Test Subject
#23 Old 8th Jul 2005 at 1:00 PM
Looks great...thanks 4 sharing

Lp rocks! :)
Forum Resident
#24 Old 8th Jul 2005 at 11:27 PM
hmm, the eyes seem a bit too brightly colored, they werent like that in bloodlines which I played a few days before I got bored with it. (I thought I was going to be a vampire, not a gangster)

the skins look good, but you might want to tune them a bit to look more like the ones from the game.
Test Subject
#25 Old 9th Jul 2005 at 2:42 AM
I love them. My favorite clan would have to be Tremere, but I downloaded all of them because I've decided to try making a little story around them, with your permission of course. May I make a story based on these characters? I'll give you full credit for the making of the characters.
Page 1 of 4