Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Main Street 7- EP needed

by AngelFrouk Posted 22nd Jul 2005 at 8:39 PM - Updated 15th Apr 2006 at 1:04 PM by angel f

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 22nd Jul 2005 at 9:55 PM
Thank you. ^^ I'll move Nicole and Grace (whom are in college, and enaged) into that house, after they get married where Kylie and Mia did! ^^ I think it's really sweet, and they can start their family there! Thank you!
Field Researcher
#3 Old 23rd Jul 2005 at 12:08 AM
Wow this is a great looking house can't wait to use it in my game.
Test Subject
#4 Old 23rd Jul 2005 at 2:10 AM
Nice house! I love all of your houses! Keep up the good work!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 3rd Sep 2005 at 3:04 PM
which folder do you download it too?
Stupid people are stupid
Original Poster
#6 Old 3rd Sep 2005 at 3:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by joanne1977
which folder do you download it too?

I always install them with the clean installer. This installs them to the right place and you'll make sure you know every piece of custom content or hacks that you install with it. I would advice you to use the Clean Installer to install all your downloaded lots, the link is on the frontpage. This program always installs my lots to the teleport folder.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 5th Sep 2005 at 4:38 PM
This is very nice and perfect for what I need! I need alot of big houses for my sims and this is will surely do it! It's wonderful! Can't wait to move my sims in it! I'm downloading it as I type.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 10th Sep 2005 at 2:34 PM
Ooo this is really pretty and I know exactly who could move in there! But I'll check it out first in the game to see the details :D
Field Researcher
#9 Old 20th Jun 2006 at 4:31 AM
WOW!!! Spectacular!!! Thanx!!!

~Natalia