Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sorceress (enhanced) from Diablo II

by sebcanadaceo Posted 26th Jul 2005 at 4:54 PM - Updated 27th Jul 2005 at 4:32 AM by sebcanadaceo

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 26th Jul 2005 at 11:38 PM
Those clothes are extremely well done and it is a fantastic skin. After using this in the Sims I may play Diablo 2. Fabulous job and thanks.
Instructor
#3 Old 26th Jul 2005 at 11:53 PM Last edited by Mellisenda : 26th Jul 2005 at 11:56 PM.
Seb, your MySim page link is not the correct one. Here you go:

http://thesims2.ea.com/exchange/sim...&user_id=396487

Melissa
Test Subject
#4 Old 27th Jul 2005 at 4:42 AM Last edited by happymoonbelly : 27th Jul 2005 at 4:46 AM.
We had a lot of fun making this !! Thanks goes to Seb for the inspiration to enter into this project, I don't think I would have made it if he hadn't contacted me ! Hope everyone enjoys both versions !! Cheers
Test Subject
#5 Old 29th Jul 2005 at 8:17 PM
I had lots of fun using this in the game, although it looks a little bit artificial because of the bright colors (especially with the tattoo). Nevertheless, I like this one very much! Will there be also the Diablo 1 / 2 Rogue and the Assassin?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 30th Jul 2005 at 3:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Alice-chan
I had lots of fun using this in the game, although it looks a little bit artificial because of the bright colors (especially with the tattoo). Nevertheless, I like this one very much! Will there be also the Diablo 1 / 2 Rogue and the Assassin?

I can't speak for happymoonbelly but as for myself, I would love to make both the "Amazon" & the "Assassin" from "Diablo 2".

It all depends on how well this one does and how much positive feedback we get on her?

If the demand for the other characters is there, I would not be opposed to making them...

Regards

-Seb
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 30th Jul 2005 at 11:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Alice-chan

BTW: Which one of the two did you use?

Regards

-Seb
Test Subject
#8 Old 31st Jul 2005 at 7:41 PM
awww.. now i wish i didnt lose my diablo 2 disk.
#9 Old 6th Aug 2005 at 5:36 PM
aww man u have to make necromancer!!!
#10 Old 7th Aug 2005 at 6:19 AM
Diablo 2 Thats My #1 Favorite Game
Hand It Over
#11 Old 7th Aug 2005 at 6:21 AM
Make A Necro No A Driud
No Make A Set
Make Me All Of Them I Love Diablo 2
Test Subject
#12 Old 11th Aug 2005 at 7:37 PM
the oufit should be a bit darker and the skirt isn't quit right but 8/10 for effort! perhaps making all the diablo 1 and diablo 2 charecters would be a good idea.
Test Subject
#13 Old 11th Aug 2005 at 7:48 PM
Heh, good job

You should add a shako as an accesory
Test Subject
#14 Old 29th Sep 2005 at 9:15 PM
You've done it now!
:bandit: Now you have to make us the whole Diablo II set, in addition to finding all of our old game CD's!!!

;rofl!!

Seriously I love these, and the Paladin would be super cool if someone could make him a nice armor set, though it would be quite a project!
Scholar
#15 Old 17th Feb 2006 at 5:25 PM
Sorceress_Diablo2_Human.zip is corrupted...
and I can't register with the exchange