Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Kingdom Hearts: Sora!

by bubbligirl Posted 27th Aug 2005 at 9:51 AM - Updated 27th Jan 2006 at 8:35 AM by bubbligirl

65 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 64 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 3
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 27th Aug 2005 at 11:24 AM
I don't mean to sound rude, but the hair sucks. Looks nice, but it ain't Sora. Still, the suit's good. I'll download.
Forum Resident
#3 Old 27th Aug 2005 at 11:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by OtakuFan17
I don't mean to sound rude, but the hair sucks.
Whoa! Hold on a sec, that's not a very nice thing to say :Slap:

Don't get mad, get even.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 27th Aug 2005 at 12:14 PM Last edited by Fullmoon Lupin : 27th Aug 2005 at 12:25 PM.
I agree with OtakuFan17, the hair is cute, but it isn't Sora's. The face is cute and nearly a clone of Sora's.
Test Subject
#5 Old 27th Aug 2005 at 12:47 PM
Hey! I think it looks just like Sora, well done Bubbligirl!
Test Subject
#6 Old 27th Aug 2005 at 1:36 PM
That looks just like him. But, if I were you I would have made him a kid and his hair a bit crazier.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 27th Aug 2005 at 2:00 PM
Nice Job (apart from the Hair which you mentioned anyway, Might be worth having a chat with the very talented Kavar who makes some incredible hair meshes, particularly in an Anime style), I kind of agree with HAIRIS___SEXX that making him a kid would have been a better idea just from the point of proportioning at least, but apart from those two tiny gripes this is excellent.
Keep up the good work and I look forward to seeing what you can do next (Sephiroth, Leon or Cloud please)
Test Subject
#8 Old 27th Aug 2005 at 2:08 PM
Lovely job on the outfit! As for the hair don't sweat it. We're not all godly hair makers XD
Forum Resident
#9 Old 27th Aug 2005 at 2:16 PM
The face is amazing!! I do not agree with everyone else when they say you should have made him a kid. My reason is because I only play with teenagers and adults (and elders but i dont have any of those yet). So I would have been so dissapointed if he was a child You did a fabulous job on his clothes and face!
#10 Old 27th Aug 2005 at 2:57 PM
That is great!!!!!!!!

You could have made the sleeves and the shorts puff out a bit like in the game......
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 27th Aug 2005 at 3:11 PM
I think he is great, and because there is not yet any mesh that suits Sora's, unless some mesher decide to do it, otherwise we just have to go with whatever available. Very good job, bubbligirl !!!
Test Subject
#12 Old 27th Aug 2005 at 4:35 PM
Wonderful!
You've got his features done good.
Except the hair, but he has some crazy hair, so I can understand that.

Do you plan on making Riku? <3
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 27th Aug 2005 at 4:42 PM
OMG THEY HAVE HIM!!!!!!!!! IVE BEEN LOKIN FOR SORA LIKE, FOR EVER!!!! THANK U THANK U THANK U SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!! ok now that i calmed down. see if you can make riku or ansem. well if u r a true KH fan maybe you can make some of his outfits from KH2 lol thank u soooooo much
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 27th Aug 2005 at 4:44 PM
everything is perfects exept for the hair and i cant blame u i tried making a mesh and sheesh i got lost @ step 5 lol
#15 Old 27th Aug 2005 at 4:55 PM
it is ok, just needs better hair, good job though
Test Subject
#16 Old 27th Aug 2005 at 6:05 PM
This is great! You did such a great work on the face, and the clothes are wonderful.

I don't think he should be a kid either. I mean, Sora is 14 after all.
Field Researcher
#17 Old 27th Aug 2005 at 7:15 PM
I couldn't tell which Sora was yours! This is amazing! He's so cute!!! Thank you so much! Btw, Mimewhite's hair mesh would be perfect but I don't think it's for teens. Here's the mesh anyways.
Test Subject
#18 Old 27th Aug 2005 at 7:23 PM
I think it's good, don't listen to what anybody says about the hair. You worked with what was available to you. I too am trying to learn how to mesh, and it is difficult. Your Sora is awesome! Please keep creating, you are very good at it!
Scholar
#19 Old 27th Aug 2005 at 7:56 PM
I think it's great for Sora! Until there's a hair mesh ^.^ Good job! I love the face!! and Mostly the Outfits! I hope you are planning the make the next two outfits from KHII ^.^
Field Researcher
#20 Old 27th Aug 2005 at 8:49 PM
ccco, but i'm not feeling the hair. sora's hair is MUCH more spikey. Shoes look cool, but I think they could be a bit bigger. Awesome job though!!
Test Subject
#21 Old 27th Aug 2005 at 8:58 PM
It's very good. I do have a suggestion about the hair, (though it is fine as it is) you could do a recolour of Mimewhite's Squall or Cloud Strife hair..

Overall, fantastic work!
Test Subject
#22 Old 27th Aug 2005 at 9:17 PM
He's so cute, I can't wait to see Riku's sim version! And I'll just think that he dumped some miracl water on his head and it smoothed his cute spikes down. Lol, awesome sim as usual :D
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 27th Aug 2005 at 9:20 PM
STOP STEALING MY IDEAS! This has been my idea forever! You wait, I'll make something better!

Argh, I swear I cry every time I open up one of these downloads....
Test Subject
#24 Old 27th Aug 2005 at 9:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Dark Mythril
STOP STEALING MY IDEAS! This has been my idea forever! You wait, I'll make something better!

Argh, I swear I cry every time I open up one of these downloads....

People are entitled to similar ideas.

"Love is life. And if you miss love, you miss life."
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 27th Aug 2005 at 9:49 PM
People need to stop being so rude about sora's hair. You are entitled to your opinion and feedback is good, but don't say it in a rude way. Bubbligirl worked hard on that sim and it's hard to find the right hair if you're not a mesher. You are getting these downloads for free so be apreciative of them.
Page 1 of 3