Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Springtime With Roo Bathroom set

by SwtNess2 Posted 27th Aug 2005 at 4:56 PM - Updated 28th Aug 2005 at 5:55 PM by SwtNess2 : adding nursery and bedroom link as per request

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 27th Aug 2005 at 5:07 PM
CUTE! I like it.
Test Subject
#3 Old 28th Aug 2005 at 12:35 AM
I love it Thanks

Being too bright has never been a problem for me ;)
Field Researcher
#4 Old 28th Aug 2005 at 12:44 AM
cool
thanks
Field Researcher
#5 Old 28th Aug 2005 at 2:29 PM
this is great!! So pretty...thank you so much!! Again...can you post the links to your other sets with this one like the Dalmation sets so we can find them quickly????
Alchemist
#6 Old 30th Aug 2005 at 9:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Ladysimular
this is great!! So pretty...thank you so much!! Again...can you post the links to your other sets with this one like the Dalmation sets so we can find them quickly????

Just click on her name. You can see "See all my downloads made by SwtNess2". Then click on those words. You can see all her downloads stuff there.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 30th Aug 2005 at 4:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pfish
Just click on her name. You can see "See all my downloads made by SwtNess2". Then click on those words. You can see all her downloads stuff there.

I was aware of this, but its so nice to have the links right there when you're in massive hunt mode, don't you think? Besides, so many don't know this I'm kinda on a crusade to make things as easy as I can whenever I can....especially on as massive and grand a site as this one.

Anyhoo...thank you so much for the help on this. SwtNess2 graciously contacted me and has already started doing this for us....cool, huh?

"We demand RIGIDLY defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!!!" - Philosopher, Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.
Test Subject
#8 Old 2nd Sep 2005 at 2:41 AM
Great set! You totally rock, you know that, right?
Field Researcher
#9 Old 4th Sep 2005 at 7:17 AM
Thank you! I love your nursery set, this will be great for the attached bathroom.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 23rd Jan 2006 at 8:55 PM
I Love Green Collor Thanks