Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Gas Station

by SimmySimSim Posted 9th Sep 2005 at 6:51 AM - Updated 13th Mar 2006 at 2:21 AM by SimmySimSim

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 10th Sep 2005 at 11:00 AM
very nice good job but most Gas stations dont have a roof but a flat one
Test Subject
#3 Old 10th Sep 2005 at 1:59 PM
Thank you, very nice job. I will enjoy using this too once we get night life. I love it.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 10th Sep 2005 at 3:19 PM
:gidea: This is a very nice lot :howdy: , however i can think of a way to improve it
at sims connection http://www.simsconnection.com/ in the free section under objects, they have some convenience store items (candy counter, nacho machine and a ciggarette display) these should make your store look even better
Instructor
#5 Old 10th Sep 2005 at 9:28 PM
Sorry to inform you but you have your credits mixed up. Suiryuue is the one that made the pumps, and Monique modified HChangeri's ATM.

netseeker2
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 10th Sep 2005 at 10:38 PM
Thanks for the nice replies. Ill leave it that way since now we know its mixed up.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 11th Sep 2005 at 5:09 AM
I actually downloaded the candy counter but after I uploaded the gas station.
Test Subject
#8 Old 11th Sep 2005 at 5:51 PM
Thank you! I've seen your other work and I love that too. Great job!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 11th Sep 2005 at 6:29 PM
Thanks Bobbo Im working on a bank with a little drive through now. I figured out in Nightlife if you install a driveway your sim will drive up it. So that'll come in handy with the bank.
Test Subject
#10 Old 12th Sep 2005 at 2:05 PM
this is really cool, but one issue i've got with it, is that there is no windows on the petrol station building!

man if there was no windows on the petrol station near where i live, people would speed in with their plates covered, get petrol, and rush off, and the petrol dude would be none the wiser. but the fact that they're standing their in the big glass windows watching you stops people doing that generally.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 13th Sep 2005 at 1:49 AM
Sorry im dimwitted. I forgot windows. I thought about them halfway through but then forgot. Just put them in yourself.
Instructor
#12 Old 13th Sep 2005 at 5:16 AM
Now I have a gas station for those future Nighlife cars. Thanks!
Field Researcher
#13 Old 15th Sep 2005 at 7:54 AM
Great idea!

"Tell me," said Magrat, "you said your mummy knows about the big bad wolf in the woods, didn't you?"
"That's right."
"But nonetheless she sent you out by yourself to take those goodies to your granny?"

Check out my Padme skins!
Test Subject
#14 Old 28th Sep 2005 at 3:24 AM
great i always wanted aa gas station thxs
Field Researcher
#15 Old 22nd Oct 2005 at 6:14 AM
way cool man!

~he calls the mansion not a house but a tomb. He's always choking from the stentch and the fume. The wedding party all collapsed in the room, so send my resignation to the bride and the groom~ mcr-to the end
Instructor
#16 Old 26th Dec 2005 at 6:15 PM
COOL! thank you! i wanted to make one for myself earlier but then i thought i look for one on this site!!! xxx thank you simmysimsim

learn from your parents mistakes - use birth control!
Test Subject
#17 Old 8th Jul 2007 at 2:04 AM
I don't think it mentions if you need to download the custom content or if theyre included...?
Test Subject
#18 Old 13th Jan 2008 at 2:15 PM
I tried this but failed, as I couldn't find any Gas Pumps. Well technically it's a Tesco Metro. But, Thats from England and noone knows about them

Go UK!
Test Subject
#19 Old 17th Jul 2010 at 7:17 PM
love the atm machine
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 16th Sep 2012 at 10:48 PM
thank you