Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

KSK SneakyBoy Mesh with Recolors

by Knightskykyte Posted 9th Sep 2005 at 3:56 PM - Updated 11th Sep 2005 at 9:36 AM by Knightskykyte : Add in photobucket in-game shots, change preview pic

37 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 36 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 10th Sep 2005 at 7:29 AM
Thank you very much, I've been hoping someone would make this
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 10th Sep 2005 at 10:10 AM
looks good. thanks for sharing.
Test Subject
#4 Old 10th Sep 2005 at 11:25 AM
Where did you get the t-shirts? Mainly the navy and green ones, thanks if you can help.
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 10th Sep 2005 at 4:11 PM
Hi NeonSoul,

The original post states who the tops were created by - so just do a search on this forum for that artist. She did a number of packs of guys clothing; I think this one was part of her urban collection, and the navy blue one is part of that.

The green one is not available. Why? It is a blatant recolor of RabidAngel's orange top, and it exists only on my own PC for my own personal use because I loved her style of tops and wanted a green version, so I made one. So I cannot legally post that, it would breach copyright law. However, what can be done is if you really, really would like it, then I can write to her and get her written permission to send that file to you. If you would like me to do this, just let me know and I'll send her a PM and see what she says.
Test Subject
#6 Old 11th Sep 2005 at 1:48 AM
Hey KSK...

I see you used the Create Family screen after all. :-)

The dark red looks good -- I haven't had a chance to get into my game since the last email!
Instructor
Original Poster
#7 Old 11th Sep 2005 at 9:26 AM Last edited by Knightskykyte : 11th Sep 2005 at 10:00 AM.
Hi Zen!

*happy-to-see-you-dance*

Yes, I did, I *finally* got around to it! My first posting on this was bounced/not approved, becasue I hadn't attached the in-game screenie as the attachment, only as a within-text screenie from photobuket.

So I had to re-submit with the in-shot screenie as the attachment, and then they put it up

Since then, I've swapped it around so the pic of all 4 together is the attachment so it becomes the preview shot, and the in-game shot within text is from photobucket... I had to do it this way in order to get the right pic as the preview shot, or it would have been bounced/rejected for upload again, because the mods don't have time to check in-writing screenies from photobucket, which is fair enough.

They are putting in a new feature to allow us to choose which pic is used as the preview shot! That is going to be great, so we can submit several types of shots as attachments (as long as an in-game shot appears to prove it works in-game, or the post won't be approved, as I know all too well).

I've just remembered that I need to give YOU due credit. How remiss of me! I'm going to change my original post right now.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 11th Sep 2005 at 9:28 AM
great jeans and sneakers! :D
Instructor
#9 Old 12th Sep 2005 at 6:04 AM
Quote:
FINALLY, some slim-fit jeans *with sneakers* for adult and young adult guys!

Amen to that! Thank you very much!
Forum Resident
#10 Old 14th Sep 2005 at 12:38 AM
I love these. I really hate the cowboy boots. Are you thinking of doing this for teens too?
Test Subject
#11 Old 14th Sep 2005 at 5:03 AM
Is anyone else unable to download the mesh? I can download both versions of the pants but I can't get the download to start for the mesh. I'm not sure if it's a browser issue (Tried IE, Netscape and Firefox), or if I'm the only one experiencing it, but this is making me seriously sad since these pants are gorgeous.

Would you care to reupload the mesh, just in case this manages to clear the problem?
Instructor
Original Poster
#12 Old 14th Sep 2005 at 8:42 AM
Thanks everyone for your feedback! I'm very glad to hear you all like these, it makes it worthwhile sharing.

I haven't looked at trying to make these for teens... I'm only very new to meshing, and my abilities are severely limited to simply moving a few points around (which is OK for *really* simple things). But I'm quite happy for someone else to alter this mesh to make it possible! Someone with proper meshing skills...

Artificity, if you still have problems, please PM me with your e-mail addy and I'll send the mesh to you that way; over 400 people have downloaded and not mentioned any problems, so I'm not keen on removing the file and then putting it back up for download, because then the file would have to get re-approved again, and then people wouldn't be able to download it in the meanwhile.
Test Subject
#13 Old 15th Sep 2005 at 11:50 AM
I really LOVE these sneaker! Great! Thanks!
Test Subject
#14 Old 17th Sep 2005 at 4:53 AM
these are so freakin wonderful, thank you!!!

Xx tara xX
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 17th Sep 2005 at 9:45 PM
OMG!!

This is the sort of thing I have been looking for, for absolutely ages!!
*mega hugage*

Would you concider doing more re-colours of them? Or maybe someone else would offer?

Thankies :bump:
Test Subject
#16 Old 19th Sep 2005 at 7:35 AM
More excellent clothes! My favorite is the black and white. Thanks for sharing!
Scholar
#17 Old 26th Sep 2005 at 8:28 PM
Nice pants!
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 2nd Oct 2005 at 10:11 PM
Yay!! Thanks!! Can't get enough slim fitting pants for the guys. ^_^

(LOVE the Sisters of Mercy shirt, too!!)

you stare at my shoulders
are you surprised to see one more devil 
where angel wings should be..?
Test Subject
#19 Old 7th Oct 2005 at 4:21 PM
First of all: Sorry for my english Ists not so god.

I really like this clothes from you Go on like that

( Where from did you get the third haistyle?? )

CyA
MizzDynamite from Germany
Instructor
Original Poster
#20 Old 8th Oct 2005 at 3:10 AM
MizzDynamite,

Thankyou for the complement

The third hairstyle is by CompulsiveD, and you can get that mesh and a few recolors from the Sims2Sisters website.
Test Subject
#21 Old 19th Oct 2005 at 3:31 AM
Finally!! Thanks KSK, I always liked the pants but I absolutley LOATHED the boots! My sims dont shindig! Great job!

Two questions tho..

1) where did you get the hairstye for the 'hottie' in the navy shirt? and..

2) Since you 86ed the boots on the pants 'bottoms', could you also do the same for the open shirted 'full outfit'? That would be awesome!

'I shall pattern my life after the random loopings of your entrails.' - Prison Grunt ~BIOFORGE~
Instructor
Original Poster
#22 Old 19th Oct 2005 at 9:04 AM
Sandhorse, the hair on the Hottie was the best female-to-male conversion of that female hairstyle I've seen... this one doesn't have the awful gap, and the position of the mesh sits well. It has been converted & fixed before, but I liked this conversion by AnnieGalPim the best, which you can download from here: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=70142

Thanks for the compliments on the mesh and the suggestion - but I doubt I'll be creating any new meshes anytime soon - too much study, and I really would like to play the game for a bit, I seem to spend rather a lot more time creating stuff for it than playing it, and I'd like to fix that :D
Test Subject
#23 Old 19th Oct 2005 at 7:33 PM
Thanks again KSK! >promptly downloads Hotties hair mesh<

I dont blame you for not rushing to do another mesh. If you spend half as much time creating for the sims as I do downloading creations, its a wonder you get to play at all! I know I think I easily spend as much time downloading as I do playing, if not more. lol

Be that as it may I am gonna keep an eye out for any new things you come out with.

Happy Sim playing!

'I shall pattern my life after the random loopings of your entrails.' - Prison Grunt ~BIOFORGE~
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 6th Nov 2005 at 10:01 AM
Yay! Now I can actually have normal pants /without/ looking like a cowboy. >.< Thank you very much for posting these and your other projects (expecially your skin recolours! ^.^)

Ratt
Test Subject
#25 Old 17th Dec 2005 at 5:55 PM
Great job! I've been looking for pants like this for FOREVER!
Page 1 of 2