Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers: SuperModel EP1 ready career

by Cheng101 Posted 12th Sep 2005 at 12:11 PM - Updated 1st Jun 2006 at 5:50 PM by SuperFly

62 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 59 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 12th Sep 2005 at 12:44 PM
Hi! Me again~ I'm downloading it~ Nice job.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 12th Sep 2005 at 12:46 PM
thankyou fullmoon. glad i can reach another audiance and make more people happy
Test Subject
#4 Old 12th Sep 2005 at 3:43 PM
thanks! wow that was fast i thought this was gonna take like a week, lol. downloading now
Field Researcher
#5 Old 12th Sep 2005 at 5:04 PM
Cool
:clap: .... :D
Thanks for sharing ...!

Happy apple poison.
Consciously Undead
retired moderator
#6 Old 12th Sep 2005 at 5:11 PM
You should delete your old career now that the updated one is available
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 12th Sep 2005 at 5:15 PM
well i was leaving it for people without EP1 to have the career.
Consciously Undead
retired moderator
#8 Old 12th Sep 2005 at 5:22 PM
err.. I dont think that this career is EP ready either. Check it out.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 12th Sep 2005 at 5:31 PM
why not. I followed the tut with understanding
Test Subject
#10 Old 12th Sep 2005 at 5:37 PM
will test as soon as im done with hw. how will i know- do i have to just keep checking what jobs are available?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 12th Sep 2005 at 5:45 PM
i am using SimPE to assign jobs but i can find anything. Since this file is a .career file i assume it gets placed somewhere specific. i am checking just now following the eledged "non EP1" enquery made by superfly
Consciously Undead
retired moderator
#12 Old 12th Sep 2005 at 9:54 PM Last edited by SuperFly : 12th Sep 2005 at 9:56 PM.
This thread is getting more confusing. You only need a package file to get a career to work. When this career is made EP compatible, you can get rid of the old file, because the updated file will be available for everyone.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 13th Sep 2005 at 12:11 AM
superfly if you are so concerned about the career why dont you MOD it and them claim it your own. Did i mention it was my first. I though i dont pretty good obviously not. Maybe i will just forget trying to do anything!
Forum Resident
#14 Old 13th Sep 2005 at 11:18 AM
What's a .career file? I've never come across such a thing. And yeah, I dont think you used the tutorial properly because the "EP1" still has 104 files, 4 short of the 108 essential files. (Unless something has changed that im not aware about?!?)

Don't get discouraged Cheng, we all start somewhere. But you should probably test it out yourself or get someone to test it with university before releasing it. Non-Ep ready careers will make the EP hang. (to my knowledge, i may be wrong.)
Test Subject
#15 Old 13th Sep 2005 at 3:47 PM
no dont get discourages cheng! we need this mesh/ mod/ whatever you call it!
Forum Resident
#16 Old 14th Sep 2005 at 4:17 AM
Need Info

Now known as CMW15
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 14th Sep 2005 at 3:03 PM
this is late better late than being sorry....... thanks for the career.
p.s. a problem with the career. it doesnt work. i tryed it in my game.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 14th Sep 2005 at 8:33 PM
Everyone please note. This game has recently been updated properly. Please delete the older file and re download this new file. Sorry thanks chang101

Always say thankyou for a download
Always ask permission to alter someones download
Always ask to post an alteration of a download
Field Researcher
#19 Old 15th Sep 2005 at 7:20 PM
SuperFly I do think you are being a bit harsh. OK erm.. I think you should open up the file in SIMpe, save it again, put it into anothr folder and upload it. I think the career file is just an object file but for careeers ?!?
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 15th Sep 2005 at 8:52 PM
i'm downloading the career again and put it in my game. and i'll try it later. to see if works. thanks again for the career.
Forum Resident
#21 Old 16th Sep 2005 at 9:33 AM
I'm curious as to if this works. There's still a BHAV file missing so I wonder if its needed or not.

Quote: Originally posted by simmygurl
SuperFly I do think you are being a bit harsh. OK erm.. I think you should open up the file in SIMpe, save it again, put it into anothr folder and upload it. I think the career file is just an object file but for careeers ?!?

I don't think he was being harsh at all. In fact, he was pretty nice. It's typical career talk.

SAm....Home to the clones and my gorgeous friends,
SIMilar Addiction
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 16th Sep 2005 at 6:38 PM
i didn't fully test the career. but it is working. i'm going to test it some more. let you know how well it went.
Test Subject
#23 Old 18th Sep 2005 at 11:44 AM
well it didnt work for uni earlier. is it ready? should i test it with uni now? well, i'll try.

Blondes have more fun because we're more easily amused.

Blonde and proud of it!
Test Subject
#24 Old 24th Sep 2005 at 8:20 PM
does this career work with NL EP
Test Subject
#25 Old 29th Sep 2005 at 2:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pabloescm
does this career work with NL EP

That's what I was wondering too. I had it before I got Nightlife but then disabled it because I didn't know wich custom careers were comp. and wich were not.
Page 1 of 3