Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Warlokk's Female BodyShape Variety Project w/ Non-default Nude Meshes

by Warlokk Posted 18th Sep 2005 at 5:37 AM - Updated 5th Jan 2006 at 3:45 AM by Warlokk : Moved instructions to the top

410 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 405 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 17
Instructor
Original Poster
#2 Old 18th Sep 2005 at 5:46 AM
Gaa, I can't seem to get the rest of the Skin files to attach... is there a file size limit? I may have to create another post, they're 20mb each...
Field Researcher
#3 Old 18th Sep 2005 at 5:52 AM
Post a second message, are the files really 20 MB? I really like the idea, btw.

boolprop iqtestingenabled true
Instructor
Original Poster
#4 Old 18th Sep 2005 at 6:00 AM Last edited by Warlokk : 18th Sep 2005 at 6:35 AM.
I broke them up into smaller chunks, so far it let me post another set... still playing with it

OK, looks like that worked... 20mb files bad, a bunch of 9mb files good... ah well...
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 18th Sep 2005 at 7:19 AM
Un...stinking...believeable. You utterly rock!!! Amazing!!! How long did this take???

Now, any chance of some with heels (not too high)?

Seriously...amazing. Oh, and thank you, by the way.

One more paragraph: I loudly applaud your attitude of generosity and giving these away, and your willingness for others to modify your work. That rocks the most. So many people in the "community" are selfish with their work, 99.999% of which is based on someone else's anyway. Thank you for making such a great contribution open-source.
Test Subject
#6 Old 18th Sep 2005 at 8:03 AM
Looks awesome, thanks! BTW - If the 34Bs are the same as the Maxis defaults is it necessary to install yours (or what's the difference)? Just wondering, thanks again.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 18th Sep 2005 at 8:26 AM
Holy cow, Warlokk! Amazing job!
I think this will make Maxis sit up and take notice.
Err, do you plan anything for males, or other ages?
I've just clean installed Sims 2 and both EP's, and you brought this out. Now the decision is where to start with these ladies.
Test Subject
#8 Old 18th Sep 2005 at 8:55 AM
Excellent work!!! I too felt that Maxis messed up by only making one bodysize, and this is the perfect fix to that problem. Kudos to you!!!
Instructor
Original Poster
#9 Old 18th Sep 2005 at 9:46 AM
Hehe I'm glad you folks like them...

Tomorrow-- well, I started right after I posted the prototypes over at InSiminators, so a while... As for heels, well my main goals were the nudes, but maybe eventually if someone else doesn't... for now, I may actually try playing NL for a bit.

gl_osiris-- My 34Bs that I included are a more "natural" look... a little gravity applied. The nice thing about it is the nude skin will work wonderfully with all the default clothing stuff, since it will just make her look like she was wearing a bra. The full-body nude will work well for night-clothes and such w/o the support, just apply some textures you like. I may eventually do some more clothing options, but not right now... I'll give others some time to create stuff.
Instructor
#10 Old 18th Sep 2005 at 9:59 AM
WOW! You've done a Brilliant job. Thankyou so much for all the work and time you put in to this and sharing it with us. Your the Best!!
Instructor
#11 Old 18th Sep 2005 at 12:57 PM
Wonderful work!!! Thanks this helps out a bunch... simply because every woman is not built the same...
Field Researcher
#12 Old 18th Sep 2005 at 1:09 PM
that's brilliant!! Any changes to see more "natural" meshes of you?

Sorry for my bad English!
Currently making this sims (by request): Blink 182, Benji Madden and Agatha Ruiz de la Prada Clothing.
Not by request: Sum 41, the Rest of Good Charlotte, Mike Dirnt
Do you want more? For request and suggestions please PM me!!
Field Researcher
#13 Old 18th Sep 2005 at 1:26 PM Last edited by PinkFloyd : 18th Sep 2005 at 1:33 PM.
I cannot begin to imagine how long this took for you to do.This is really a huge project for one person to work on and all of my gratitude and thanks go out to you.And for you people making new request to Warlokk for this and that,give him a break lol!

Welcome to The Machine
*(`'·.¸(`'·.¸*¤*¸.·'´)¸.·'´)*
»~:¤.·º`·Pink Floyd.·´º·.¤:~«
*(¸.·'´(¸.·'´*¤*`'·.¸)`'·.¸)*
Scholar
#14 Old 18th Sep 2005 at 2:42 PM
Thank you so much! Now all of my sims are not going to look exactly the same - these are the best!
Instructor
Original Poster
#15 Old 18th Sep 2005 at 4:04 PM
Oh I forgot to mention... these are fully Fat/Fit compatible... take a 38DD-28-38 girl and apply the Fat morph, and you'll get a TRULY BIG woman! Pregnancy morphs should work fine as well.
Test Subject
#16 Old 18th Sep 2005 at 5:24 PM
Warlokk - thanks for explaining the 34Bs, i'll give 'em a try as well. Fit/Fat should make for some interesting shapes...hmmm.
Test Subject
#17 Old 18th Sep 2005 at 8:45 PM
Outstanding! I cant wait to play with these in Bodyshop.

My father used to say, "whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger" - until the accident.
Test Subject
#18 Old 18th Sep 2005 at 10:17 PM
Ugh... I'd absolutely love to download these and try them, but the server abjectly refuses to allow me to connect. Anyone else having this problem? I'm lucky if I can get teh damn thing to serve me up a screenshot, let alone an actual file...
Instructor
#19 Old 18th Sep 2005 at 10:31 PM
Absolutely Awesome work. I will be downloading just as soon as I can get over the enormity of the set and your kindness in sharing. I am so stoked cause I just got a new computer and I can actually download the entire thing! Yippee!!! Thanks again these rock!

* If you download my sets please note that I usually include a collection file. Please do not pm me that you can not find something from my sets if you have not yet installed the collection file. I do it for a reason. Thanks!
Field Researcher
#20 Old 19th Sep 2005 at 12:27 AM
:wow: :jaw:

Beautiful...wonderful....work!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

You're a genius!! :agree: :agree:

Thanks, thanks so much, for sharing :gidea:
Inventor
#21 Old 19th Sep 2005 at 5:39 AM Last edited by roxxy : 19th Sep 2005 at 5:41 AM.
I have downloaded all of these into my game and they look great, cant wait to have some time to make a few more clothing options for them.

BTW) Awesome idea and thank you so much for sharing.

*♥.¸Here we go again .♥*
Test Subject
#22 Old 19th Sep 2005 at 6:46 PM
Thank you for sharing these, i've never seen any downloads like them!
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 19th Sep 2005 at 9:03 PM
Just wanted to add that these skins do show up and work in the game when put into a subfolder in your downloads folder in Night Life. I have not done so with my other skins files yet but I have a feeling that from now on we can have subfolders for skins in the game.
Instructor
Original Poster
#24 Old 20th Sep 2005 at 6:42 AM
SmellyJellyBelly-- So far as I know, the only other things out there like it are Rico_Sugar's outfits & skins from a while back, and Marvine's & BeosBoxBoy's Bodybuilder. Marvine's got a great tutorial on how to do it over in the tuturials section, she's the one that got me going.

I'm glad everyone likes them so far, and I haven't heard of any major problems, so I guess they work! :D

Remember to drop me a line if you upload any outfits or anything!
Instructor
Original Poster
#25 Old 20th Sep 2005 at 6:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Marisa
that's brilliant!! Any changes to see more "natural" meshes of you?

I'm afraid I'm not really sure what you mean. What did you have in mind?

I was thinking of modifying the teen meshes a little, and updating the 36D and 38DD skinpacks with a teen mesh that's a bit fuller, make the growing-up bit a little less... abrupt. But I really need more outits for the adults first... so much do to, so little time...
Page 1 of 17