Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Stephen King Movie Posters (requested)

by SwtNess2 Posted 26th Sep 2005 at 1:42 PM

5 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 26th Sep 2005 at 1:53 PM
I'm the frist.... I Love your Stephen King Movie Posters (requested Horrors)..... :sniper: Thanx so much.... :devil: :devil2: :flamer:
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 26th Sep 2005 at 2:14 PM
Wow, that's awesome. Now my kid sim will have his room full of Horror posters. "It" is my personal favourite. Nice job!

You're just jealous because the voices only talk to me.
#4 Old 26th Sep 2005 at 5:50 PM
Thanx SwtNess2 I went to school at hampden Academy just just before he left to teach at Bangor I lived just down the street from him on union st in Bangor. Nice work too
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 26th Sep 2005 at 7:42 PM
These are great! Thanks! I always like cool posters for my game!

"I may be dead, but I'm still pretty...which is more than I can say for you."---Buffy, The Vampire Slayer
Field Researcher
#6 Old 26th Sep 2005 at 11:49 PM
I love Stephen King, Thanks for doing this. by the way where do you download the mesh?

"...one person's cult is another's religion; all religions begin life as cults. An alternative definition is that a cult is a religion which you happen to dislike." Anthony Campbell