Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

51 Middle Lane - Second Post

by jumpforjoy001 Posted 30th Sep 2005 at 8:54 PM

20 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 19 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 1st Oct 2005 at 1:38 AM
Very pretty. Thank you
Test Subject
#3 Old 1st Oct 2005 at 2:17 AM
Default House
Love this style! Thanks for sharing!
#4 Old 1st Oct 2005 at 2:18 AM
It's quite good, But where did you get the 4th picture? It seems that it is not a The Sims 2 view... It is a High Quality Picture with some lighting effects. It seems impossible to get this view from the TS2 rendering engine.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 1st Oct 2005 at 2:26 AM
yer that picture REALLY made me desperate to come here lol
Field Researcher
#6 Old 1st Oct 2005 at 2:29 AM
great job, it looks like the picture

Also, the house in the real picture has a bay window, maybe you could use this window next time http://www.pixelsims.com/ ...just wanted to share the cool window.... I love the house, keep'em coming :nod:
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 1st Oct 2005 at 2:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by g3rmansh3ph3rd
It's quite good, But where did you get the 4th picture? It seems that it is not a The Sims 2 view... It is a High Quality Picture with some lighting effects. It seems impossible to get this view from the TS2 rendering engine.

Ya sorry. I forgot to upload the upstairs and I uploaded the main level twice. I'll upload it later, I need to go to taekwondo now bye!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 1st Oct 2005 at 2:54 AM
Very cute home, jumpforjoy! Nice work getting it so close to the "real" thing. I worked a lot with real home plans back in the good ol' TS1 days and it's fun. I love your name and avatar! Thanks for sharing.

"The Fantastic Level and the Realistic Level are the two levels upon which we live."

The Night of the Iguana (1964)
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 1st Oct 2005 at 4:11 AM
Omg thats a very beautiful house :-) Thanks alot
Inventor
#10 Old 1st Oct 2005 at 4:20 AM
nice thanx.:clap:
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 1st Oct 2005 at 5:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by g3rmansh3ph3rd
\
Oh sorry! I got it from a floor plan website! www.houseplans.com I think....
Test Subject
Original Poster
#12 Old 1st Oct 2005 at 5:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by IamYuna
great job, it looks like the picture

Also, the house in the real picture has a bay window, maybe you could use this window next time http://www.pixelsims.com/ ...just wanted to share the cool window.... I love the house, keep'em coming :nod:

Thanks alot I'll take a look!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#13 Old 1st Oct 2005 at 5:51 AM
Here's the pic of upstairs.
Screenshots
Test Subject
Original Poster
#14 Old 1st Oct 2005 at 5:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Nigel_Halfwit
Very cute home, jumpforjoy! Nice work getting it so close to the "real" thing. I worked a lot with real home plans back in the good ol' TS1 days and it's fun. I love your name and avatar! Thanks for sharing.

Thank you me too! :bandit:
Faster kill pussycat
#15 Old 1st Oct 2005 at 7:10 AM
Sweet Web site thanks!!
LOl and NICE house!!!

Now I'm not looking for absolution. Forgiveness for the things I do. But before you come to any conclusions. Try walking in my shoes. You'll stumble in my footsteps.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 1st Oct 2005 at 7:01 PM
I love this house, very cute and cozy
Test Subject
#17 Old 2nd Oct 2005 at 4:50 AM
This house is very cute! I like it, but I can't install it, becaues when I trried, it said it needed an expansion pack to install, and I have neither.

Oh well, more reasons to get the expansions!

Some things you lose, and some things you just give away. - Jessicka Fodera
Test Subject
Original Poster
#18 Old 2nd Oct 2005 at 5:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by candyandkringle
This house is very cute! I like it, but I can't install it, becaues when I trried, it said it needed an expansion pack to install, and I have neither.

Oh well, more reasons to get the expansions!

Ah yess sorry! It needs the university...there is some university furnisher in it. I'm sorry! :wow: :omg:

Visit My Site! www.nikkis-sims.piczo.com
Forum Resident
#19 Old 5th Oct 2005 at 12:09 PM
Test Subject
#20 Old 9th Oct 2005 at 3:07 AM
Yeah, yours looks a whole lot like the one in the picture.
Thank you.
Test Subject
#21 Old 8th Mar 2006 at 6:26 AM
I just downloaded this house now that I finally have the required expansions. ^__^ I can't wait to play it.

Some things you lose, and some things you just give away. - Jessicka Fodera