Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Recolour Mesh everyday wear for Warlokk's Female BodyShape Variety Project

by Duschenka Posted 1st Oct 2005 at 12:55 PM - Updated 4th Oct 2005 at 9:32 PM by Duschenka

4 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 1st Oct 2005 at 6:19 PM
I have been trying to rack my brain to figure out how to change this so that it could fit on the 38" body style. I have tried looking around at the website for help, but I think I may just be clueless. Duschenka is there anyway you could give me some insight on where to look or tell me how it's done? Thanks for any help you could offer and great work by the way.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 2nd Oct 2005 at 5:10 AM
Hi Duschenka

Thanks for your wonderful clothes, might I make a suggestion, that you place sceen tips (mouseover help) about your items. I know that your favorite is 36-28-36, but new comers may not, and could easierly get confused as to what clothes go with what skin/mesh. Something like 36" White Shorts By Duschenka would be good.

Once again thank you for your awesome clothes.

Pete
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 2nd Oct 2005 at 6:20 AM
You`r welcome,and thanx for the nice comment,and i now that i should,but you know...
with the memory of a goldfish i keep forgettin )
Field Researcher
#5 Old 11th Oct 2005 at 8:41 PM
Nice...Cool!!!

Thank you for sharing :gidea: