Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sexy Top using Warlokk's upper body clothing meshes PLUS 1 standard size

by roxxy Posted 4th Oct 2005 at 8:04 AM - Updated 26th Feb 2006 at 12:16 PM by roxxy : Added a shorter version

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 5th Oct 2005 at 2:16 AM
Fantastic top! Wish I had i in R/L! Thank you.
Test Subject
#3 Old 5th Oct 2005 at 4:08 AM
CooooooooooooL.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 5th Oct 2005 at 9:37 AM
Sim(!)ply stunnin )
Thank you
#5 Old 5th Oct 2005 at 3:23 PM
Sorry but can you please describe to me in detail how to install this stuffi nto the game, i totally lost.
Test Subject
#6 Old 5th Oct 2005 at 5:21 PM
:baloons: :gonemad: Thanks For The New Top There So Cool.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 5th Oct 2005 at 6:06 PM
Stovebolt you right click it and press unzip there are tuorials you just have 2 search 4 them! :D
Test Subject
#8 Old 6th Oct 2005 at 4:12 AM
Okay I'm confused. This top appears to try and be a full body mesh, which would work if this was based off the "Bikini" mesh, but this appears to use the "shirt" mesh, so as a result the top and bottoms don't match up. And the edge of the shirt awkwardly sticks out (Picture attached).

I think this would be better as a lacy blouse (cutting off the bottom to match the "shirt" mesh) or as a lingerie undergarment (make sure each is using the bikini/nude mesh).

Also weird is that this only happens on some tops (maybe some of them are using the bikini mesh?).
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 6th Oct 2005 at 6:02 AM
Anybody else getting a little disturbed at the 'face' on the front and back of the shirt?

Lol, nice work!
Inventor
Original Poster
#10 Old 6th Oct 2005 at 9:20 AM Last edited by roxxy : 6th Oct 2005 at 10:08 AM.
Update
[QUOTE=GRIM_REPAIR]Okay I'm confused. This top appears to try and be a full body mesh, which would work if this was based off the "Bikini" mesh, but this appears to use the "shirt" mesh, so as a result the top and bottoms don't match up. And the edge of the shirt awkwardly sticks out (Picture attached).
QUOTE]

Hmm that has not happened in my game, but thanks for pointing it out. I have not had the chance to start up my game lately due to other commitments, but I will definately look into it when I get the opportunity.

Has anyone else encountered this problem? Is it with any particular bottom portion or size that this occurs?

Update: Added a shorter version of the tops in the warlokk body mesh sizes, hopefully this works better if anyone else is having mesh blending issues.

It has not happened in my game, but I added these just in case. I would rather everyone using these tops be happy with them.

*♥.¸Here we go again .♥*
Test Subject
#11 Old 6th Oct 2005 at 1:59 PM
Thank u!!! it's so cool!!!

I Know You've Been Wait,You've Been Waitin A long Time For Me, But If You Wait A Little While Longer This Is How It'll Be,Oh It's Gonna Be, Hot Like Fire...
Top Secret Researcher
#12 Old 6th Oct 2005 at 2:42 PM
hott thankz!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 6th Oct 2005 at 8:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nessa_Rose
Anybody else getting a little disturbed at the 'face' on the front and back of the shirt?

Lol, nice work!

I diden`t noticed until you said so, but your right, it`s a bit spookey )
Test Subject
#14 Old 8th Oct 2005 at 1:24 AM
Thank you for the blouses! I love these sets, since I'm able to remove of my old meshes, and many "close" styles of clothes (making the game load faster!).

OK, the blending stuff only happens on the 34a, 34c, 36d, and 36dd sets.
I see this when my Sims are set to high detail.

And another picture (hopefully better then the last poststamp).
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 25th Feb 2012 at 8:54 PM
simply stunning!