Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Warlokk's Female BodyShape Variety Project - Long Dress Formal

by Warlokk Posted 16th Oct 2005 at 1:38 AM - Updated 15th Dec 2005 at 6:17 PM by Warlokk

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 18 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 16th Oct 2005 at 1:43 AM
i love and look forward to all you're downloads. i love them.. you are so very talented and thanks for sharing them with all of us...as always they look awesome...
Test Subject
#3 Old 16th Oct 2005 at 1:53 AM
Thank you so much for adding realism to the Sims 2. Look forward to more good things from you.

Supreme Ishness of the Known, Unknown, Parallel, and Perpendicular Multiverse.
Instructor
#4 Old 16th Oct 2005 at 2:57 AM
Big Thankyou for sharing your work with us. It's much more realistic to have different body sizes. You done a Great job.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 16th Oct 2005 at 3:11 AM
Thanks so much for this.. although it was fun sending her to parties in her undies... LOL! -N-
Inventor
#6 Old 16th Oct 2005 at 6:16 AM
You know you have made me very happy with this. It's not high heels but it's still GREAT.

I already have about 10 outfits worked for this and just need to add the mesh so I can put it in my game. Thanks.

*♥.¸Here we go again .♥*
Field Researcher
#7 Old 16th Oct 2005 at 6:58 AM
Thans so much for this, you've defintely added some much needed diversity to my game :3
Instructor
#8 Old 16th Oct 2005 at 7:07 AM
Thank you so much for even more work on these, you are the greatest
#9 Old 16th Oct 2005 at 11:28 AM
All the superlatives in the world are not enough! I want you to know that this whole Project has put back more enjoyment of the game for me than either of the expansions, now we have meaningful variety! Well done for everything and many, many thanks. If there was a Nobel Prize for Simology you'd be my nominee!
Test Subject
#10 Old 16th Oct 2005 at 4:20 PM
Warlock your the man!!!

I can't thank u enough
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 16th Oct 2005 at 6:27 PM
All good things comes to those who wait )
Thank you )
Field Researcher
#12 Old 16th Oct 2005 at 7:23 PM
You're magnific!!!
As usual....Wonderful work Warlokk!!! :clap: :clap: :baloons:

Congratulations...again :bow2: :gidea:
Test Subject
#13 Old 16th Oct 2005 at 10:12 PM
Your work is so wonderful. You really capture the essence of what a great body is(not the Kate Moss skeletal figure). Keep up your excellent productions.
Test Subject
#14 Old 17th Oct 2005 at 6:36 AM
how do i install meshes?
Instructor
Original Poster
#15 Old 17th Oct 2005 at 6:44 AM
Extract them to your Downloads folder, just like everything else.
Test Subject
#16 Old 21st Oct 2005 at 4:08 PM
do u have any teen meshes or clothes for any of your meshes? I love how you brought realizem to the game....THANKS
~blondi
Instructor
Original Poster
#17 Old 21st Oct 2005 at 6:39 PM
No teen meshes or clothes yet, although I am considering doing a teen "transition" mesh for the larger-chested skintone sets. Kathy over at InSIMinator (hosted here) has some nice larger teen meshes though, check them out.
Test Subject
#18 Old 3rd Nov 2005 at 3:24 AM
The different sizes and body shapes are just a GREAT addition to this already wonderful game. Thanks for making it so much better!
Field Researcher
#19 Old 4th Jan 2006 at 3:52 AM
Hiya Warlokk!

Are these just like the Bodyshape variety Halter Tops and Shirts that are just a clothing mesh? No special skins required? Thanks again for the fantasic variety you add to the Game. I may have given up on the Sims 2 Game by now if not for all the cool stuff I find here made by people like you

~*~*~*~*~Hello from the USA*~*~*~*~*
~I love my PC because my friends live in it~
~*MTS2 Best Buddy: Mishnumber1*~
Instructor
Original Poster
#20 Old 4th Jan 2006 at 5:29 AM
Exactly... any sim can use these, it just shows up under formals like normal clothing... but it really works best if you combine it with same-sized clothes and a skintone to match, so the size stays consistent. The only thing we can't control is Work Outfit sizes, I think... and maybe Maternity.

Glad you like it! :D

Be sure to stop by Warlokk's Tower Workshop to see my latest creations!
Need help with the Bodyshape Sets? Bodyshape How-To Tutorial updated 11-18-06