Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Warlokk's Female BodyShapes for MrBill's Short Skirt & Heels

by Warlokk Posted 16th Oct 2005 at 7:51 PM - Updated 16th Oct 2005 at 8:26 PM by Warlokk

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 16th Oct 2005 at 7:53 PM
Wow )
Thank you ever so much.
This could be fun)
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 16th Oct 2005 at 8:08 PM
Thank you so much for the new body shapes and all the beautiful clothing as well. I was so tired of the same old Maxis shape. You have forever changed the game in a wonderful way. Thanks again
Test Subject
#4 Old 16th Oct 2005 at 8:53 PM
Warlokk, you continue to amaze me. xD Awesome work, yet again! Just yesterday I stocked up on your bodyshapes and started working on a couple. Thanks again!

Dr. Lilian Thurman: "The search for God is absurd?"
Donnie:"It is if everyone dies alone."

Karen Pommeroy:"I don't think that you have a clue what it's like to communicate with these kids. We are losing them to apathy... to this prescribed nonsense. They are slipping away."
-Donnie Darko-
Field Researcher
#5 Old 16th Oct 2005 at 9:07 PM
Wonderful!!!
As always, Warlokk...GREAT WORK!!! :clap: :clap:

Congratulations :salute: :gidea: :gidea: :baloons:
Test Subject
#6 Old 16th Oct 2005 at 10:20 PM
ur work is always kick @$$
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 16th Oct 2005 at 10:54 PM
well done
Inventor
#8 Old 17th Oct 2005 at 12:31 AM Last edited by roxxy : 17th Oct 2005 at 1:26 AM.
Thank you for so generously giving us what asked and hoped for. Now I know my sim girls wardrobes are complete. I have so many outfits in mind for this one, even before it's creation. My game is now more realistic than ever.

Just saw this message below and had a giggle, you should not have deleted it Nessa_Rose, it was cute and nice. Hugzz

This message has been deleted by Nessa_Rose. Reason: Roxxy beat me to the punch ^_~

*♥.¸Here we go again .♥*
Instructor
#9 Old 17th Oct 2005 at 3:02 AM
Ohh super Yay, I had that idea too, I was already using them for my in game use to keep the continuity. But this is much better.
Test Subject
#10 Old 17th Oct 2005 at 7:53 PM
Splendid work!

I salute you oh master creator :bow2:
Instructor
#11 Old 17th Oct 2005 at 9:25 PM
Warlokk, I see you think about everything! :D
Thank you for all your work, I'm glad it's such a big success.

Marvine and Beosboxboy at InSIMenator.net and Gay Sims Club 2
Instructor
Original Poster
#12 Old 17th Oct 2005 at 10:42 PM
Thanks Marvine, I couldn't have done it without you! :D

That reminds me, I need to bug you about how you added more verteces to your bodybuilder... I'm still not totally happy with the nude meshes, I'd like to get more detail. I'll PM you...
Top Secret Researcher
#13 Old 18th Oct 2005 at 8:09 AM
Thank You so MUCH Warlokk, I just love this mesh. Got to go play now.
Instructor
#14 Old 27th Nov 2005 at 5:17 PM
Test Subject
#15 Old 24th Feb 2006 at 12:20 AM
..REALLY stupid question...but does the mesh change ALL the skins? or is it an CC skin??
Instructor
Original Poster
#16 Old 24th Feb 2006 at 1:18 AM
???

This mesh only affects... um... itself. Nothing else is affected. I don't know what a CC skin is. It will show up as a clothing item with a custom mesh.

Be sure to stop by Warlokk's Tower Workshop to see my latest creations!
Need help with the Bodyshape Sets? Bodyshape How-To Tutorial updated 11-18-06
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 2nd Jul 2011 at 8:34 PM Last edited by redfoxlala : 4th Jul 2011 at 10:02 PM.
i have a question does the mesh work with all clothing and skin colors????