Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

FootBall Stadium

by S1N Posted 19th Oct 2005 at 2:15 PM

41 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 40 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 20th Oct 2005 at 11:37 AM
realy cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:P
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 20th Oct 2005 at 4:53 PM Last edited by S1N : 20th Oct 2005 at 6:51 PM.
cabotiger ,
you right it a soccer field,
sorry for my mistake , but it IS A SPORT !
there is such a chance ,but i dont have goalposts so ..sorry.
but if i will have goalposts in game it wont be a problem to make a real football field.

I Will Be Very Grateful If You Click Here And Help Me Gain Points.
Instructor
#4 Old 20th Oct 2005 at 6:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by cabotiger
... but that's a soccer field, and soccer is not a sport. ...

I just have to comment on this.

Its a sport, its far more popular that the US "football" (perhaps not in the US of A but in the rest of the world), in fact its even a olympic sport just like baseball is.
Test Subject
#5 Old 20th Oct 2005 at 7:45 PM
That's not a football stadium!!!! Fantastic work, but that's a soccer field, and soccer is not a sport. Any chance of getting a real football staduim with lines and goalposts?

:mad: I am really mad about you saying Football/Soccer is not a sport it is better than any of your silly American Football! :mad:

Football is the lauguage of the world!
If you say Ronaldo or Beckham to a person that speaks a different laguage to you they will understand! With no problem! :nod:

So think before you say!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 20th Oct 2005 at 8:36 PM
cool!thanks
#7 Old 20th Oct 2005 at 8:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Manchester United!
:mad: I am really mad about you saying Football/Soccer is not a sport it is better than any of your silly American Football! :mad:

Football is the lauguage of the world!
If you say Ronaldo or Beckham to a person that speaks a different laguage to you they will understand! With no problem! :nod:

So think before you say!

very great arguement to carry out
Test Subject
#8 Old 20th Oct 2005 at 9:26 PM
hey hes gotta point, the rest ov the world calles it football because thats what it is, why cnt u b lyk the rest ov us n call it rugby, ur balls practicaly the same exept u wear armour coz ur too pussy to play lyk us real men! take it frm me i play, and i lv it, PUSSYS!!!!.

----=====<xxx>===Roulette===<xxx>=====----

R.I.P Eddie Guerrero, Oct. 9th, 1967 - Nov. 13th, 2005. Wrestling won't be the same without you...
Test Subject
#9 Old 21st Oct 2005 at 12:06 AM
Nah, rugby's not the same as our American Football. Honestly, I dont know enough about rugby to tell you why, but I know it's not. lol Rugby never got the TV attention that American Football has, but I know plenty of guys that play it as an after work/school event.

And I am ashamed at Cabo for his post. Not all of us Americans think that way, I swear! :bandit:

Great NH lot too! I was working on a few eye-candy pieces for my downtown as well. I have a half-made multistory-carpark and a few civic buildings like a firehouse.

I'm working on a six story carpark/shopping center like one I used to see traveling through Worcester, MA.
Test Subject
#10 Old 21st Oct 2005 at 12:37 AM Last edited by cabotiger : 21st Oct 2005 at 12:58 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by roulette
hey hes gotta point, the rest ov the world calles it football because thats what it is, why cnt u b lyk the rest ov us n call it rugby, ur balls practicaly the same exept u wear armour coz ur too pussy to play lyk us real men! take it frm me i play, and i lv it, PUSSYS!!!!.

As for the armour comment....well....I guess you're right....you do seem to be pretty tough...much too tough for American style football....However...maybe if you'd have worn some of that armour you would have had a few less head injuries and your posts would'nt require a phoenetic dictionary to understand.
Instructor
#11 Old 21st Oct 2005 at 1:10 AM
Second of all....American football might not be the most popular sport worldwide, but it is the most popular sport in the US ...

And in the US only.

Quote:
and seems to be doing pretty well in europe as well.

Ha ha.

6 teams, 5 geman and 1 dutch and its "how well" its done ... it might be somewhat popular in german but then again hockey is popular in some northen europen countries.

Quote:
For years it was intended to be a purely US sport, and that philosophy is slowly changing. As other parts of the world are exposed to it, it seems to catch on pretty well.

Its not, only place its "catching on" is german were there are 5 teams as in other places were it was tried (scottland, england and spain) had abandoned.

And no, I did not find it funny ... at all, expecialy considering how Football (Soccer) is played by over 240 million people regularly play in more than 200 countries in every part of the world acording to a FIFA survey of 2001, only in the US its not "popular".

Oh and American Football is a offshoot of Rugby in case you dont know.
Test Subject
#12 Old 21st Oct 2005 at 3:00 AM
OK, there's no need to hijack the thread.

Excellent work

I was just wondering where the other buildings in your screen shot came from? The skyscaper surrounding the stadium and the unique shaped ones behind it?

Thanks.

By the way, everyone knows that if the Aussies can't win at an elite level, its not a sport. So its narrowed down to rugby union, rugby league, cricket (forget the ashes) and swimming.
Test Subject
#13 Old 21st Oct 2005 at 3:19 AM
Everone please accept my sincere apologies....what started out as what I thought was a good natured jab at soccer/football became something I did not appreciate at all. Everyone seems to be real good at USA bashing until you need our help. One of these days we'll remember that.
Test Subject
#14 Old 21st Oct 2005 at 8:02 AM

Yeh dam straight were real men! U pass it foward aswell just to make it easier for themselfs!

The whole world calls it football but why not u!

And u have one big cup going for your team the superbowl! wdh
Our football and rugby teams go all ove rthe world to play, urs dont!
Lets just face it Usa make sports up so they are the best at it and look good!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#15 Old 21st Oct 2005 at 8:13 AM
duckdodgers,
i made them
and as well as the "football-field" they aren't for any settlement,
they are just for decoration (i mean they are :without rooms, stairs to go up the level, unfurnished....)
if you want just tell me and i will upload them too.

Test Subject
#16 Old 21st Oct 2005 at 8:30 AM
They are just what I'm looking for as far as decorating my downtown goes. I'm sure there'd be a heap a people who appreciate you uploading them. If you wouldn't mind.

Thanks
Test Subject
Original Poster
#17 Old 21st Oct 2005 at 8:45 AM
no problem i will upload them

Top Secret Researcher
#18 Old 21st Oct 2005 at 1:23 PM
This is great! And those of you who argue 'bout football/soccer is not a sport blah blah blah just shut up ok!? 'Cause I really thought this wasnt a forum about whats a sport and what not atleast take in what the person made! Dont be such pigs and ignore the fact of what she/he has done
Test Subject
#19 Old 21st Oct 2005 at 6:23 PM
Where I can find the tennis court collection made by extremecookie? I want it for make a court in my house! wow!
Can you help me? thanks and sorry for my very very bad english...

Football(soccer) is great and popular in ALL the world, you don't know?

¡¡¡¡¡¡Aupa Atleti!!!!!! the next year we'll play the champions league! :haha:
Test Subject
Original Poster
#20 Old 21st Oct 2005 at 6:34 PM
Carmen,
iam so sorry !!! ... the tennis collection was made by caz100 !
thank you for remark me.
and sorry again to caz100 iam very sorry!
you can find it here:
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthre...ighlight=Tennis

bye

Test Subject
#21 Old 23rd Oct 2005 at 6:11 PM
Thank you very much S1N!! I'm so happy!!!
Test Subject
#22 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 9:52 AM

:snore:
Field Researcher
#23 Old 31st Oct 2005 at 1:54 AM
wicked sweet! Thanks

~he calls the mansion not a house but a tomb. He's always choking from the stentch and the fume. The wedding party all collapsed in the room, so send my resignation to the bride and the groom~ mcr-to the end
Test Subject
#24 Old 31st Oct 2005 at 5:43 PM
Rubbish!
:sorry: But this is rubbish, i agree with ManchesterUnited! Comments.
I want a proper football ground not that rubbish! :salute:
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 6th Nov 2005 at 6:38 PM
nice job, just what i needed for my collage life who cares if it's just for looks.

walk beside me an just be my friend
Page 1 of 2