Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Tree Stump Seat : Part of The JWoods Autumn Wonderland Set

by boblishman Posted 19th Oct 2005 at 10:14 PM - Updated 8th Jul 2011 at 7:07 PM by boblishman

62 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 58 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#2 Old 19th Oct 2005 at 10:18 PM
Beautiful Bob

For all of my creations and more free downloads please visit Exnem Sims
Grand Re-Opening NOW!!!
Come join our Banner Contest Today!!
Forum Resident
#3 Old 19th Oct 2005 at 10:18 PM
This looks amazing

Now known as CMW15
The Quiet One
retired moderator
#4 Old 19th Oct 2005 at 10:23 PM
lovely!!! the texture is very realistic. :D
Object(ive) Investigator
retired moderator
#5 Old 19th Oct 2005 at 10:28 PM
Good job. Looks right at home with the rest of the set.
Test Subject
#6 Old 19th Oct 2005 at 10:54 PM
Very nice. Thank you for all your work.
Mesh Maestro
#7 Old 19th Oct 2005 at 11:04 PM
Bob, another super mesh, your skills are unmatched in my opinion... You have really out done yourself with this set... What I am most impressed with here is the fact that these new meshes are not only decorative but interactive as well... Fine work indeed!!!

Reading is the key to all knowledge, math is the key to everything.
Test Subject
#8 Old 19th Oct 2005 at 11:25 PM
Hey, are the other objects on the picture free downloads, too? I got the fruit basket yesterday. I hope I didn't miss downloading any other objects in this set. They're totally awesome. Good work and keep it up! :moose:

If I was a Disney Kid, I'd want to be known as the Disney Kid that said NO to singing.
Manipulator of messy meshes
retired moderator
Original Poster
#9 Old 19th Oct 2005 at 11:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by bonkers
Hey, are the other objects on the picture free downloads, too? I got the fruit basket yesterday. I hope I didn't miss downloading any other objects in this set. They're totally awesome. Good work and keep it up! :moose:

the other objects in the screenshot (except the apple basket) are part of the JWoods Autumn Wonderland Donation Set ...

***** PLEASE NOTE *****

Do not upload any of my original mesh files ANYWHERE...either as part of your recolour posts or included in any LOTS or SIMS. Thank you

Lab Assistant
#10 Old 20th Oct 2005 at 12:22 AM
Thankyou Bob, it's beautiful :valentine

+++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++
My sims 2 Yahoo Group
2 Fantastic
Test Subject
#11 Old 20th Oct 2005 at 12:22 AM
I love this stump awesome job!

P.S. I don't think it's working (the tribute site for Jwoods and his family), my friend tried to purchase the set and I haven't donated yet (waiting to make sure it works) and she just called to let me know that the page isn't working to get it.

"The worst is not, so long as we can say this is the worst." - William Shakespear
Manipulator of messy meshes
retired moderator
Original Poster
#12 Old 20th Oct 2005 at 12:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Kaskurgi
I love this stump awesome job!

P.S. I don't think it's working (the tribute site for Jwoods and his family), my friend tried to purchase the set and I haven't donated yet (waiting to make sure it works) and she just called to let me know that the page isn't working to get it.

well....I've just checked the link...and the page is fine....I'm not sure why she's having problems ...tell her to use any of the links on this page

***** PLEASE NOTE *****

Do not upload any of my original mesh files ANYWHERE...either as part of your recolour posts or included in any LOTS or SIMS. Thank you

Test Subject
#13 Old 20th Oct 2005 at 12:27 AM Last edited by Kaskurgi : 20th Oct 2005 at 1:45 AM.
She is using IE 1.6 let me see if I can call her and make sure she is not using Mozilla =o) Maybe her browser is the source of the problem.

Edit: Was her browser she had all her settings on high or something she turned a buncha stuff down in properties

"The worst is not, so long as we can say this is the worst." - William Shakespear
Test Subject
#14 Old 20th Oct 2005 at 2:37 AM
I think it's a scam......no offense if it isn't, but why isn't JWood's doing anything about it, and how is he still updating stuff from a COMPUTER if he lost everything in Katrina?

If I was a Disney Kid, I'd want to be known as the Disney Kid that said NO to singing.
Object(ive) Investigator
retired moderator
#15 Old 20th Oct 2005 at 3:20 AM
I think it's a scam......no offense if it isn't, but why isn't JWood's doing anything about it, and how is he still updating stuff from a COMPUTER if he lost everything in Katrina?

Notice his location is now in Texas, probably with relatives. He could be using their computer or ... a public one! :gonemad:
Top Secret Researcher
#16 Old 20th Oct 2005 at 3:29 AM
This is great
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 20th Oct 2005 at 3:34 AM

Why don't you look at Jwood's post, a few posts above yours. See that link for his blog? Click on it, and you can read what his family went through, see pictures and a video, and even find out about the COMPUTER!! I always find it's better to be informed about a subject, before making a statement that may make me appear to be an insensitive ass.

Bob, the tree stump seat is wonderful, as are all your creations.

Whenever cannibals are on the brink of starvation, Heaven, in its infinite mercy, sends them a nice plump missionary..........Oscar Wilde
Inventor
#18 Old 20th Oct 2005 at 4:45 AM
Have the complete set and it's awesome. Thank you and best wishes.

*♥.¸Here we go again .♥*
Instructor
#19 Old 20th Oct 2005 at 4:54 AM
Thanks Bob for the stump!
I also got my donation set to go with it.

Hey you guys,if you can,go get your donation set.

every little bit helps a fine person that helps us. :D

"S"
V^^^^V

" Enjoy LIFE, 'cause DEATH is just around the CORONER ! ©"
Field Researcher
#20 Old 20th Oct 2005 at 7:17 AM
Goes great with the set bob :thumb:
Thank you
Test Subject
#21 Old 20th Oct 2005 at 8:50 AM
schatg :P
Test Subject
#22 Old 20th Oct 2005 at 10:07 AM
OMG! What i can say.. Thank you!

I walk this empty street..
Field Researcher
#23 Old 20th Oct 2005 at 10:45 AM
Thank you again
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 20th Oct 2005 at 10:46 AM
Thanks agian Boblishman,

What more can one say without repeating what others have already said. The texturing on the stump is great and like others have said it goes well with the set which I downloaded yesterday. Like Jwoods has said in his coments, you have a talent for this work. I myself consider the likes of yourself and Jwoods as a bench mark and an insperation for a standard to aim too and learn from.

Thank you very much.

Don't forget the cheese.......
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 20th Oct 2005 at 1:04 PM
So far there isn't an item that you have made Bob, that I have not had to immediately download and put into my game to play with. I love your talent and imagination!
Page 1 of 3