Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

For Numenor

by wintermuteai1 Posted 24th Oct 2005 at 8:44 PM

74 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 72 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#2 Old 24th Oct 2005 at 9:44 PM
Too adorable, Thanks winter

For all of my creations and more free downloads please visit Exnem Sims
Grand Re-Opening NOW!!!
Come join our Banner Contest Today!!
Inventor
#3 Old 24th Oct 2005 at 9:51 PM
he will love this, looks too kol tanx for sharig.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 24th Oct 2005 at 10:00 PM
o thats so cool! lol, i think he'll like that.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 24th Oct 2005 at 10:05 PM
wow... that's awesome....
The ModFather
retired moderator
#6 Old 24th Oct 2005 at 10:07 PM
Winter, I'm embarassed... :p

Thank you very much! The statue itself is wonderful, and I appreciate it even more, since it comes from you
Tentacle Of Righteousness
Original Poster
#7 Old 24th Oct 2005 at 10:21 PM
You are welcome =)
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 24th Oct 2005 at 10:23 PM
omg... this is crazy insane, I totally love it. I can't believe you had the patience to make this! Wow. Wow wow wow. Wow.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 24th Oct 2005 at 10:25 PM
LOL, look familiar Numenor? I got it at turbosquid also. Ah well, first-come, first served I guess. I have too much on my plate anyway. Good job. You might try removing the back part, since 15,000 faces is still a bit hefty.
Screenshots
Tentacle Of Righteousness
Original Poster
#10 Old 24th Oct 2005 at 10:28 PM
Folks with very antiquated rusty paperweight-ridden machines should stay away from it, yes. and gee, Targa guess i have to check with you and every modder on the planet before I make something? i made this for a friend, you don't like it, tough.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 24th Oct 2005 at 10:31 PM
Sorry if you took that the wrong way Winter. I was "LOL-ing" because I now see I was working on the same object as someone else...basically wasting my time. No insult intended.
Forum Resident
#12 Old 24th Oct 2005 at 10:32 PM
This looks amazing.

Now known as CMW15
Field Researcher
#13 Old 24th Oct 2005 at 10:51 PM
Very nice Winter, I'm sad to see you don't normally post here. I see the hidden insults to one another (actually they weren't hidden) but I hope you all remember that there are others out here that truly love and honor all your objects and the time you put into making them. Thats for all the creators out there!!! Just a small thank you to all of you from myself and I'm sure there are others out here that feel the same.

So please can't we all just get a long... come on be nice to each other, smooches...
Test Subject
#14 Old 24th Oct 2005 at 11:02 PM
It is an amzing job. Grats for it.
Nose kisss
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 24th Oct 2005 at 11:53 PM Last edited by aeroalphakid : 24th Oct 2005 at 11:54 PM. Reason: adding more....
Wonderful!!! I might have to start a Lord of the Rings Neighborhood now.
Test Subject
#16 Old 25th Oct 2005 at 12:03 AM
This is wonderful!! Thank you so much for taking the time to create this for your friend and many, many thanks for sharing it with the rest of us !!

I don't use drugs, my dreams are frightening enough ~ M.C .Escher
Mad Poster
#17 Old 25th Oct 2005 at 12:20 AM
That's really gorgeous lol...

TYs for sharing it...
Test Subject
#18 Old 25th Oct 2005 at 12:30 AM
oh, thank you so much for making this! it's just beyond awesome! ^_^
Field Researcher
#19 Old 25th Oct 2005 at 12:40 AM
An amazingly polite gesture and a fantastic work of art.

Welcome to The Machine
*(`'·.¸(`'·.¸*¤*¸.·'´)¸.·'´)*
»~:¤.·º`·Pink Floyd.·´º·.¤:~«
*(¸.·'´(¸.·'´*¤*`'·.¸)`'·.¸)*
Field Researcher
#20 Old 25th Oct 2005 at 1:03 AM
I think it's wonderful! Well done! :wow:

Can't we all just get along? :fight:

:moose:

:wise:

When this battle is over
I feel I will survive
In the battle of the dragon
No one walks away-S. Nicks
Field Researcher
#21 Old 25th Oct 2005 at 1:20 AM
Oh, wow. Those Argonath are killer. What a fantastic job! Thank you so much for this! They will look absolutely beautiful next to Numenor's Stonehenge and his dolmen stones!

is it can be sims tiem now plees?
On a Radical Sabbatical :)
retired moderator
#22 Old 25th Oct 2005 at 1:29 AM
This is BEAUTIFUL, wintermuteai1!

I will always think of you and Numenor when I see it in my game

Very well made!

At the moment we are trying to put our lives in order. But this is not an end in itself. Our real purpose is to fit ourselves to be of maximum service to God and the people about us. -- The Big Book

I will be inactive indefinitely.
Blog
Field Researcher
#23 Old 25th Oct 2005 at 1:43 AM
very nice indeed, thanks winter!
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 25th Oct 2005 at 2:12 AM
hahah! lmao, that is SO kool. He'll love it.
Test Subject
#25 Old 25th Oct 2005 at 2:14 AM Last edited by Tiggercat : 25th Oct 2005 at 2:15 AM. Reason: misspell
WOWOWOWOWOW.
From one great artist to another, and we all get to reap the rewards. Makes me feel like a wee bit of a thief, but what the Hell. I'll try to make up for it in praise. WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW.
Hope you and Targa can make up. There's enough cat-fighting in the real world out there. Besides, Numenor's a good man, and I think he would feel bad about hurt feelings caused by a gift to him. To be honest, with all the Sims people who love LOTRs I'm surprised there hasn't been a dozen copies of hundreds of things. Relax. You're all brilliant, and little cat-thieves like me will thank you all for it and will "steal" away as much as offered; and be all so grateful to you. ALL of you
Page 1 of 3