Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Tiger Safari Bedroom set (by request)

by SwtNess2 Posted 27th Oct 2005 at 5:52 AM

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 6:04 AM
I've been waiting for something like this... THANKS!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 8:09 PM
^_^ Sorry it has taken me so long to post on here, Thank you a ton stwness! No. I hdidn't think you forgot lol. I have been busy myself... And my net is slow because of the 500 viruses i found today from some downloads.. Not sure if its from the sims. Or some songs i downloaded. Oh well. THanks ^_^

"I'm sick of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask
them where they're going and catch up with them later."-Mitch Hedburg
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 28th Oct 2005 at 4:57 AM
Beautiful. Especially the medieval parts. Good job.

The Cat Lady "Meow!"
:popcorn: Eat'n downloadaholic
Test Subject
#5 Old 29th Oct 2005 at 2:34 AM
omg my dream comes true i love it thxs
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 30th Oct 2005 at 5:29 PM
Hmm I hate this, When i find time to download something, It wont let me download it.

"I'm sick of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask
them where they're going and catch up with them later."-Mitch Hedburg
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 15th Jul 2006 at 3:37 AM
As you can see by my avatar I love tiger and have searched everywhere for tiger related items and I just have to say I truely love this set thank you for making it...Now if I could find it for real people that would be even better...lol Thanks...

When you see someone without a smile Give them Yours! Want to impress your Father this Father's Day come check out my new site...http://holladaure.ecrater.com/