Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Radiohead: Thom Yorke

by whiteshadows Posted 27th Oct 2005 at 6:31 AM - Updated 28th Oct 2005 at 4:53 AM by whiteshadows : added more screenshots

50 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 46 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Test Subject
#2 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 6:45 PM
That's an amazing likeness. You're talented. Downloading now...
Field Researcher
#3 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 7:53 PM
Holy... :jaw: Gosh!
I'm struck by two things:
1) Thom Yorke rocks; it's so great to see somebody has made him - I actually didn't expect it to happen...ever.
2) Such an amazing likeness!!!
Great eye you have, whiteshadows! :thumb:

downloading now
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 8:20 PM
Oooooh, my gosh!!! This is incredible!!! Thanx so much for sharing!!! Woooo-hooooo!! : )
Test Subject
#5 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 9:16 PM
I have never been interested in the guy, but the likeness is amazing. You did an awesome job
Test Subject
#6 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 9:29 PM
Wow!
I'm a huge Radiohead fan, as well as a Simmer, and it was amazing to see that someone had actually made Tom! But to see someone actually make a realistic Tom is awesome- greatt work, thanks so much!
#7 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 10:12 PM
Nooo way! I can't believe someone actually made Thom Yorke! I can die happy now that I will have him in my game.
Inventor
#8 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 10:16 PM
Amazing resemblence... thank you.

*♥.¸Here we go again .♥*
Test Subject
#9 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 10:21 PM
That is so amazing! Thank you so much! I've been hoping for a Thom Yorke. ^__^

★☆The Amano Legacy☆★
Test Subject
#10 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 10:58 PM
I'm not familiar w/ Radiohead but your Sim is beautiful! Thanx for all your hard work.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 11:38 PM
Very, very good!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 28th Oct 2005 at 12:54 AM
Whoa! Fantastic likeness. Thank you.
Field Researcher
#13 Old 28th Oct 2005 at 1:15 AM
wow... cool sim! i love his hair too

~he calls the mansion not a house but a tomb. He's always choking from the stentch and the fume. The wedding party all collapsed in the room, so send my resignation to the bride and the groom~ mcr-to the end
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 28th Oct 2005 at 1:15 AM
I don't even know this guy but you have done an awesome job. Thanks for sharing!

Live each day like it's your last!

#15 Old 28th Oct 2005 at 1:53 AM
Yay! another radiohead fan here, and yes, you really did a GREAT job

awesome!!!!!!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 28th Oct 2005 at 3:43 AM
Wow. Thanks for the kind words.

I was terribly afraid that it looked like Guy Pearce from 'Memento' and not Thom, but maybe I was just being paranoid since everyone seems pretty pleased.

I've got more screenshots that'll be up soon, since I've got my graphics program fixed.

I'm also going to (eventually) try my hand at the rest of the band, but I'd like to at least make some more radiohead shirts soon. I actually made a few before, but I wasn't as pleased with the quality of the background, so I'm going to have another go at them. They'll look similar to these though:

I made those at the same time I made some shirts for other bands. They're all based off of actual radiohead shirts. I've actually got the last one myself.
Test Subject
#17 Old 28th Oct 2005 at 5:52 AM
Really, really good job.
And Guy Pearce would have been just fine. ;-)
Cult Leader
#18 Old 28th Oct 2005 at 6:47 AM
Thankyou soooooo much I LOVE Radiohead!!! My fav song- How to dissapear completly.
You did an awesome job.
Test Subject
#19 Old 28th Oct 2005 at 8:17 PM
THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!! My request was perfectly satisfied !!!!!!!
Test Subject
#20 Old 28th Oct 2005 at 11:58 PM
eee! Thank you so much! This is so fantasic! (it was my request by the way) and this is everything I dreamed of... If only the eyes could bedone. Can't win them all.
#21 Old 29th Oct 2005 at 3:08 AM
omg....thankyou raidohead F-ING ROCKS MY FACE...so does MIKEY WAY ...you should make bert from the used....no but your good..... sami
Test Subject
#22 Old 29th Oct 2005 at 7:43 AM
thank you, radiohead rules!!!
#23 Old 29th Oct 2005 at 6:04 PM
Cool! Cool! Cool! Thank you very much!
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 30th Oct 2005 at 7:32 AM Last edited by DizzySim : 30th Oct 2005 at 7:43 AM.
Your incredible!! That looks just like him!! Thank's soo much, all my girl sims can fall in love now!
I have a really cool long sleeve red Radiohead shirt I got at a concert that would look cool on sims. If I ever figure out how to get pictures on here I'll show you.
Once again the sim is amazing! :nod:
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 2nd Nov 2005 at 9:43 PM
Whiteshadows, that is the single most accurate sim likeness I have ever seen - I had to look twice to determine which was the 'real' half of your composite photo!

What's the best way to make God laugh?
Tell him your plans for your future!
Page 1 of 3