Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Dec 2021 at 7:08 PM
Default Inline image upload- glitch?
Hey @Tashiketh

Not sure if it's just me, but when I reply to a post, if I upload images I can't see the uploaded images or obtain the links until I submit the post.

1) Click Upload

2) Click the add more button and select an image, it looks to have uploaded.

3) There is no image there!

4) If I submit the post they do show as attachments, so I can then edit the post to get the image links.
Screenshots
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 3rd Dec 2021 at 7:46 PM
Yeah.I can confirm the same thing happening to me too. I thought I was just having a bad internet connection that time..

Looking for something converted to TS3? Visit Xto3 Conversions Finds for all your xto3 needs.
Main simblr: aisquaredchoco ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
My downloaded cc: ts3ccreblogsbyaisquared
Buy-build defaults database
Scholar
#3 Old 3rd Dec 2021 at 8:58 PM
Same issue here!

But you say that they do get attached? So we can later edit the post and add the images!
I had not tried that!
That's a good workaround.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 3rd Dec 2021 at 10:42 PM
I've got the same issue. A couple of days ago I was having difficulty, and was having to upload the same picture several times before the pictures "took". But I was eventually able to get all the images showing in the preview before I posted. It was slow though.

Now I'm exactly the same as simsample. The uploaded pictures aren't showing in the preview. I then tried the workaround as Amura suggested. That did work, but I had to replace the images before I could copy and paste them inline. It was quite a rigmarole though. I hope they can get it back to normal again soon!!

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Scholar
#5 Old 4th Dec 2021 at 7:32 AM
Oh, I did use that workaround and was not much of a big deal.
I uploaded them with a dummy text. Then I edited my post adding the comments and the inline images from the attatchment section. I did not have to replace anything.

Obviously it's not nearly as good as the usual way, but it does work.
So at least for me it allows me to keep posting my story ^-^
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#6 Old 4th Dec 2021 at 11:36 AM
This should be fixed now! Sorry about that

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
Original Poster
#7 Old 4th Dec 2021 at 11:39 AM
Thanks @Tashiketh Much appreciated!
Scholar
#8 Old 7th Dec 2021 at 12:48 PM
Yes, it's working perfectly now.
Thank you very much!!! <3 <3