Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#76 Old 3rd Jul 2012 at 2:50 PM
Are you sure that's interpretive dance, not semaphore?

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Advertisement
Scholar
#77 Old 3rd Jul 2012 at 7:06 PM
I just donated. My reason for donating, is for the TSM players being given a home on a portion of the site. Thank you, it's been much appreciated =)
Banned
#78 Old 3rd Jul 2012 at 9:39 PM
Was the goal reached? Noticed the graph is no longer at the top of the pages.
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
#79 Old 3rd Jul 2012 at 9:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Delphy
The graph at the top of the page will update in real time to reflect the number of donations, so you see how close we are to our goal. Note that people who have already donated won't see the banner message after the first 24 hours - during the first day though it'd shown to all.

Graph is still in the first post. Just isn't in the banner if you got your heart. We're almost there though!

Heaven Sims | Avendale Legacy
"On the internet, you can be anything you want. It's strange that so many people choose to be stupid."
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator
#80 Old 3rd Jul 2012 at 9:53 PM
Hmm... I think I'd add an extra move there... or maybe it's just my bad knees...
o/
\o
\o/
/o/
\o\
\oo}
o>
<o
<o/
\o>
Test Subject
#81 Old 3rd Jul 2012 at 10:14 PM
Default Who do we send money to?
Maybe there are big instructions somewhere I'm missing... I have paypal but I'm not sure how to donate once I'm logged in. *wants to give!* Thanks!

--Never mind, clicked the donation link on MTS. Derp. Yay donating!--
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#82 Old 3rd Jul 2012 at 10:45 PM
Well done Delphy - I'm pleased to have made a small donation to help too.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Scholar
#83 Old 3rd Jul 2012 at 11:09 PM
I never seen this donation is going so fast =D
Congratulations Delphy =D
I love this site for 3 years and this site is trusted....
Who's running Paypal Students in America, it's pretty stupid in my country doesn't do Paypal Students in Australia..

Sim Renders
www.ansettanimation.com

Ansett Animation Studios is a subsidiary of RomerJon17 Productions © 2019 - 2020
Lab Assistant
#84 Old 4th Jul 2012 at 12:13 AM
Wow, I can't believe how fast the donations are building up! It's almost completely full in about 2 days!!! Proves how many people (including myself) truly love this site. Of course, even those who can't donate love the site just as much, but......you get what I mean.

We're all awesome.

Oh, and I added a to make it that much more awesome. :D
Banned
#85 Old 4th Jul 2012 at 12:53 AM
Time to switch it over to 2nd goal.
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#86 Old 4th Jul 2012 at 12:58 AM
It's nearly 2am over here now, so Delphy is most likely in bed. We'll switch the graph to the stretch goal in the morning.

Echezzman Nwokeoma
staff: senior moderator
#87 Old 4th Jul 2012 at 8:56 AM Last edited by adonispluto : 4th Jul 2012 at 9:35 AM.
Just sent in the little I have and I know we definitely will reach the goal.And to all those who have donated, I want to say thanks for the kind gesture.This shows we all are really a family
Mother Function
retired moderator
#88 Old 4th Jul 2012 at 2:28 PM
Oh yay! Pay day is tomorrow and now I can donate :D

"Holy Shift! Check out the asymptotes on that mother function!"
Lab Assistant
#89 Old 4th Jul 2012 at 6:11 PM
Can't really afford to donate much, but a little is better than nothing I reasoned so at least I contributed something. Don't see a heart though, despite it being 2 days ago. I'll have to check the transaction ID on PayPal and pm that and amount to Delphy, right? Not sure if it's related, but I did notice after the payment went through that it failed to send me back to MTS afterwards (got an error message about it). I hope it's just a matter of lacking the icon and that the donation itself ended up where it was supposed to (it did show up alright on PP).
Lab Assistant
#90 Old 4th Jul 2012 at 7:11 PM
I was dumb enough to donate one time, using a different mail then I have on this site. So, I donated a second time using the same as here. Crossing my fingers for getting my heart this time around.
Since I already admitted to being dumb; the first donation gets through right? Even if it's technically given by a mail adresse that doesn't belong here?
Instructor
#91 Old 4th Jul 2012 at 7:25 PM
I really really want to donate, but PayPal won't let me have my money from selling my TS3 games on Ebay for a few more days yet, and the drive is probably going to be over by then. :/

Call me Abi if you want, it's easier to type than my username!
One horse disagreer of the Apocalypse
#92 Old 4th Jul 2012 at 8:28 PM
You can donate any time. There is always a donate button. It's just from time to time a special fund raising campaign is needed, like this.

"You can do refraction by raymarching through the depth buffer" (c. Reddeyfish 2017)
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#93 Old 4th Jul 2012 at 9:30 PM
urunwa, we don't use the email address to identify donators, it just relies on you being logged in here when you make the donation. So thankyou for your two donations.

Xiove, yes, sent the transaction ID and amount to Delphy. He'll check that it went through, and if not you can contact PayPal and get your money back.

Instructor
#94 Old 5th Jul 2012 at 12:18 AM
I haven't got a paycheck in about 8 months now But I've been part of MTS for years and years, so I'm more than happy to give back to my favorite community

Now if I only had a heart..

waiter, there's a conundrum in my soup
The Adom Legacy
Interstellar Traveler
#95 Old 5th Jul 2012 at 1:34 AM
/me shakes fist a PayPal. They still haven't sent me my transfer confirmation email yet, and I can't get the money into my account until then. But anywho, YAY! The goal has been reached! And I know it'll make the stretch goal as well! Does this mean we get to throw a wild ass party and hire some "Chip 'n' Dale" dancers to entertain us all?

Formally SeeMyu | Retired Mod
Lab Assistant
#96 Old 5th Jul 2012 at 5:27 AM Last edited by simzfreek89 : 5th Jul 2012 at 5:38 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by SIMul8rReviews
/me shakes fist a PayPal. They still haven't sent me my transfer confirmation email yet, and I can't get the money into my account until then. But anywho, YAY! The goal has been reached! And I know it'll make the stretch goal as well! Does this mean we get to throw a wild ass party and hire some "Chip 'n' Dale" dancers to entertain us all?

Sadly, my randomly-processing brain immediately thought of the Disney chipmunks when I saw this, even though I know who 'Chip n' Dale" dancers really are. Bad image, folks. Bad, BAD image. (of the Disney chipmunks in that situation, I mean...erm.)

But I SURE DO HOPE SO for the actual dancers and all. We'd have our own "Magic Mike" movie on our hands!

Again, so glad to see how fast the goal was reached. You know it means something when people in this economy are eagerly willing and hurrying to throw money to a Sims CC website.
Former Hamster
retired moderator
#97 Old 5th Jul 2012 at 5:43 AM
Dancers or not- I donated what I could.
Scholar
#98 Old 5th Jul 2012 at 8:13 PM
Just donated $20 more to help reach the stretch goal. I still don't have my heart, though, even though the last payment was deducted from my debit card several days ago. Not a big deal or anything though

“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.”
bleed-in-ink.tumblr.com
Forum Resident
#99 Old 5th Jul 2012 at 8:26 PM
Donated 20$ to the pot!
Forum Resident
#100 Old 5th Jul 2012 at 8:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by efolger997
Just donated $20 more to help reach the stretch goal. I still don't have my heart, though, even though the last payment was deducted from my debit card several days ago. Not a big deal or anything though

Like stated on first post by Delphy.
PM the transaction ID and amount to him, if you didn't get your heart
Page 4 of 5